Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
i moved back home in 2011 and as I joked to my friend, Im about to head into a sexual winter. My country, unlike my beloved London, was a very sex-negative place with a laundry list of shitty attitudes to sex. when i left i was dating my gf Lisa, we are ethically non-monogamous. we broke up for a year then got back together. i didnt see her for two years and in all that time, apart from a few sad handjobs from a girl i dated for six months, i didnt have relations with anyone. i kept an okcupid account mostly to pass the time and occasionally chat with cool people. most of the people on there around me were literally dunces though. their stupidity was penis-softening so it was more an exercise in frustration. this year though, i met JJ. i was attracted to her profile because she seemed smart with the kind of laid-back attitude and humour i liked. she wasnt looking for a husband or someone to love her, i guess she was just looking to meet people. i was in abu dhabi on holiday when i saw her profile and messaged her and for some weird reason couldnt see her pics- probably site blocking. when i went back to dubai, i could see them and i was even happier she replied. the pictures werent great quality, but i could tell she had an epic set of tits. her match questions didnt mark her out to be sexually adventurous but i soon managed to get the convos on a more intimate level. soon we were talking about fantasies and even though she didnt buy my ethical non-monogamy, we soon found out we had a mutual fantasy. she had this fantasy of just being eaten and pleasured until she could take no more. of her pleasure just being paramount in a session, and me being a massive fan of the female orgasm my eyes went googly like that cookie monster gif where he gets the big-ass cookie. we agreed wed meet up when i got back to our country. i then spent the rest of the time teasing her. we started exchanging really raunchy emails. i revelled in making her squirm in class, in making her wet and her begging me over emails to stop. i enjoyed reading what the emails were doing to her and her tales of easing the tension. we met up the day after i got home. i saw her in the flesh for the first time. she had an amazing body. she was about 54 and was wearing a sleeveless top and baggyish jeans. even through the jeans i could tell her ass was fantastic. and of course her boobs were so good. she had lovely full lips and nice eyes. we just chatted that first nice and enjoyed the ambience. we decided wed meet up the next weekend. on the following sunday, i found a not too expensive hotel and checked in. she eventually found it. it was a boiling hot day and i was thankful for the airconditioning to cool down. she came and i went and sat in her car for a bit. today she was wearing a short dress that really accentuated her body. her dress really highlighted her sexy decolletage and the hem of the dress just came to her upper thighs and i could see little glimpses of the curves of the globe of her ass. each little glimpse caused whatever part of my brain that dumps raging hormones to spark repeatedly. Im so wet. guess whether im wearing any panties. my mouth went dry. uhh, yes? i said. she gave me a secret smile and said nothing. we went into the hotel room. it was so hot we decided to relax for a bit. i was nervous, as i always am with a new partner. nervous energy and loads of small talk. she lay on the bed. wed become friendly enough that she knew of my neuroses and just looked at me amusedly. finally i got tired of making a fool of myself. her ass looked amazing. the dress was navy blue with flowers but i could still how luscious it looked. im a boob man but even i had to internally applaud this work of art. i walked to the bed with authority and lifted the hem of the dress. it turns out i was wrong, she wasnt wearing any panties. i saw one of the most erotic sights ive ever seen. it still leaves me breathless months later. she was so fucking wet. her juices had run down her thighs and was visible. i moaned a bit. out loud. she giggled. we were interrupted twice by room service bringing us some water and then her car smoking. turns out her a/c had packed up which was bad but when they came and said the car was smoking i feared the worst. finally we were alone. i decided i wanted to take this slowly. i undressed for the second time- i was naked when they came to tell us the car was smoking- and then i reached into my trust manbag- she calls it a murse- and pulled out some lotion. take off your dress, i said. she did. i gulped at her tits in their bra. shed told me she wasnt so sure shed let me see them so i didnt ask her to take it off. she lay on her front and i massaged the lotion into her smooth skin teasing her. i massaged every area of her back and legs and calves. then i massaged her inner thighs but never touched her pussy. she moaned a little in frustration. then i did her front. the same. the closest i got to her cunt was to press down on her crotch. i could smell her arousal. do you want me to touch your pussy i said. do it already, she half whined i slid a finger down her slit. my finger tipped slipped inside. it was hot and oh so wet. i fingered her briefly, then slid another finger in letting my thumb brush against her clit first softly then harder. she started moaning, then it turned into long incoherent cries of pleasure. she started cumming bucking against my hand and lifting her hips so it was like her pussy was a gift being grabbed by the claw machine at a fair. i managed to hang on for dear life. it had been about two minutes since id slipped in and shed already cum once. i decided to make a bet. if i can give you three orgasms, you get to take off your bra. ok, she said. but no more fingers. I grinned wickedly. I told her to scoot up, then i looked closely at her pussy for the first time. it was really pretty and smelled so good. i inhaled her scent then stuck out my tongue and licked it tentatively. then i started to increase the pace of my licking. i was just licking her lips and jabbing my tongue between them. she was moaning like id never heard. my dick was throbbing. i smiled inwards imagining the young woman at the reception downstairs hearing us. i got tired of licking her pussy and dragged my lips over her lower lips to her clit. i captured it between my own soft lips and sucked on it. she went ballistic. she moaned higher and louder until her voice went. the orgasm hit, but i didnt stop. i sucked even harder as her her body got even more tense through a second orgasm, then a third. then the fourth and the fifth. she just kept on coming. finally she pushed my head away. i cant take any more. she said. i sat on my haunches and looked like the cat that got the cream. she took off her bra as promised. my dick got even harder than i thought possible. her boobs were beautiful. juicy and round with no sag especially as they were heavy. they were so firm, her nipples were thick and succulent against my tongue. i suckled them then took a break as we cuddled. my arm on her boobs and hers on my body. she felt my cock and started playing with it absent mindedly. id calmed down now and we were just talking about random stuff. she felt the pre-cum on my dick and went for a closer look. wow, you really werent lying. you enjoy this. it was as if that was a lighter for her passion. i started suckling her boobs again, and licked my way down back to her cunt for another intense session of orgasms. then there was a third session. and i wanted more but she was like are you for real. so we cuddled some more, then i started to stroke my cock while she watched. she straddled my laps as i jerked my hard throbbing aching dick. i hoisted myself up one arm to watch her watching me. she bit her lip. then she crossed her arms so her boobs were pushed together. the sight of those two luscious papaya like globes and their delightful nipples together and her deep cleavage was the hottest thing i had seen in a day full of hot things. i lost it. ropes of hot cum erupted from my cock. my eyes were closed, tears rolling down my cheeks as i completely lost control. you know ive had my world rocked when my usually deep voice goes about 6 octaves higher. i literally screeched out my orgasm. when i came back down she went and got me some tissues to clean myself up. we both hopped in the shower separately and then went to get some pizza and ice cream. weve met two more times this year and both were equally hot. ill tell those stories one day. the_tytan

1. Beauty :: Thinning On Top?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed

Date2015.10.17 ByArtMaygar615560827888 Views50
    Read More
  2. Beauty :: Thinning On Top?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed

Date2015.10.17 ByTaniaNielson551141 Views40
    Read More
  3. Beauty :: Thinning Ahead?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed

Date2015.10.18 ByGradyClemens56774245 Views51
    Read More
  4. Beauty :: RevitaShape Cellulite Cream

Date2015.10.18 ByJordanMaes58590254 Views30
    Read More
  5. Beauty :: RevitaShape Cellulite Cream

Date2015.10.18 ByCaryVosper90703 Views32
    Read More
  6. Beauty :: RevitaShape Cellulite Cream

Date2015.10.18 ByJulienneZ5300329 Views154
    Read More
  7. Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian

Date2015.10.18 ByArtMaygar615560827888 Views58
    Read More
  8. Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian

Date2015.10.18 ByKurtStow91771547552 Views54
    Read More
  9. Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian

Date2015.10.18 ByJordanMaes58590254 Views36
    Read More
  10. Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian

Date2015.10.18 ByTaniaNielson551141 Views40
    Read More
  11. Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian

Date2015.10.18 ByGradyClemens56774245 Views113
    Read More
  12. Beauty :: Make Homemade Beauty Recipes Yourself

Date2015.10.17 ByGradyClemens56774245 Views42
    Read More
  13. Beauty :: Make Homemade Beauty Recipes Yourself

Date2015.10.18 ByArtMaygar615560827888 Views45
    Read More
  14. Beauty :: Make Homemade Beauty Recipes Yourself

Date2015.10.18 ByCaryVosper90703 Views58
    Read More
  15. Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag

Date2015.10.17 ByArtMaygar615560827888 Views36
    Read More
  16. Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag

Date2015.10.17 ByTaniaNielson551141 Views37
    Read More
  17. Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag

Date2015.10.17 ByKurtStow91771547552 Views85
    Read More
  18. Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag

Date2015.10.17 ByJordanMaes58590254 Views34
    Read More
  19. Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag

Date2015.10.18 ByJulienneZ5300329 Views75
    Read More
  20. Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag

Date2015.10.18 ByGradyClemens56774245 Views33
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0