Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Isaac Chukwu

I must admit, i’m a christian, but not a very fervent one. Fornication was the greatest of my weaknesses, I grew up in a very religious family, going to church every Sunday, bible studies on Monday and Thursdays. waking up every morning by 5am to have morning devotions.

But when I got to the university, all of these evaporated, I got entangled with not-too-religious friends, when I got to my 300Level, I barely attended churches or chapels, I was so lost.

On a certain evening while my roommate, Bola and I were sitting outside, discussing and laughing.

Three people approached us, two of them men and the other a lady. "Good evening children of God" they greeted. "Good evening" we replied, in synchronisation.

"Please we want to use very little of your time to share the word of God with you, if you don’t mind" one of them said. I glanced at my roommate. "Alright" I replied. We offered them seats, the lady prayed, while one of the men, began preaching and going through chapters of the Bible.

My friend and I listened with keen attention. He was preaching on. "Sin, attributes of a believer, and how a christian life should be defined"

After about thirty minutes, he created room for questions. I kept quiet for some seconds, my head tilted downwards as I gazed on the bare ground.

"okay, if there is no question I’ll like to…….." "I have a question" i interrupted him, with my index finger raised up. "Yes, Isaac, go ahead" "Can a believer still commit sin even after repenting, I mean is it possible?" He smiled and closed the pages of his Bible. He probably loved the question.

"It is possible, you can commit sin, you know we are humans, even in your thoughts you can sin, but you have to keep asking God for forgiveness, each time you commit the sin." he said. He kept going on and on, bringing reference from different stories of the Bible.

I was laughing within me, because he was so wrong. "Repentance is just the first stage, where you accept Jesus into your life. But at that stage, yielding to sin is still feasible. Sanctification, is when the sin nature is uprooted, and a new Spirit is put in the believer, which is the Holy Ghost. Like changing the software of your computer. And at that stage, the desire to sin is gone."

I had the knowledge, I just never applied it.

The lady was tapping him on the shoulder, because she wanted to add her own explanation.

He ignored her, and continued proving his point, and she kept calling his name and tapping him. At a point, he turned to face her, "Stop touching me!" he yelled with so much anger on his face.

"I couldn’t hold my laughter anymore, I began laughing with tears flowing, my roommate joined me"

I stood up, still laughing. "You guys are not even saved, what you just displayed now is rage. And that’s not really an attribute of a believer" "And You lack oneness"

I walked into the room, picked up my phone, connected it to my headset, and began listening to music.

Half an hour later, I slept off with the headset still connected to my ears. I woke up and met Bola cooking.

He turned around and noticed that I was awake. Then began laughing. "What’s funny? I asked" He didn’t reply, he kept on laughing.

Two days later, I returned from school, I fell on the bed and slept off, without even eating lunch, I had a heavy food for breakfast, so I was okay.

I heard someone knock. I thought it was Bola. "The door Is open!" I screamed out. "She opened the door. "Good evening"

I immediately got off the bed and turned around when I heard the feminine voice. My brain was still booting, from the sleep.

"Hey, I thought you were my room mate" she smiled a little. "Sit down please," I said, my hand pointing to the plastic chair in the room. She sat down, she wasn’t with her Bible, just a small purse.

"I just came by to apologise for what happened the other day" she said.

"What happened the other day?" I asked amidst laughter. She laughed a little too. My laughter loosened her up a bit, earlier, she was pretty tensed.

"Are you a student, I asked." "Yes," she replied. "What department?" "Mechanical engineering"

"Really? that’s my department too" "What level are you in?" "200Level" she replied.

I was sitting on the bed, and leaning on both my hands, extended backward.

"Am your Boss, am in 300Level" I said, with a big Grin. we both laughed. She glanced at her wrist watch. "Are you going somewhere?" I asked. "Yes, I have to go cook for my Aunt!" "Cook for your aunt? Can’t she cook for herself" "Hahaha, she works from 8am to 6pm, the least I can do is prepare her something to eat when she returns" she said.

She stood up, as an indication that she was leaving. "I’ll walk you out" I said.

I accompanied her, to where she could get a tricycle. "That reminds me, I have this assignment, I don’t know if you’ll be able to help me out" she said.

"Am available" I replied.

She collected my phone number, stopped a tricycle, and was about boarding it, when I said "Aren’t you going to tell me your name" She smiled. "Maurice!" "Alright Sister Maurice"

I didn’t hear from Maurice, for the rest of the week. On the Tuesday of the following week, I got a call from an unsaved number. I picked the call, and found out it was Maurice, she gave me the address to her place. I took a tricycle to her place, the streets was a little remote, her address wasn’t specific enough. I stopped by the roadside, then called her again to describe where I was, so she could come get me.

About twenty minutes later, she came to the roadside. I stared in disbelief "Is this sister Maurice?" she looked sweet, like a model.

I didn’t notice it, on our first and second meetings. she walked closer, so gorgeous!

She smiled, when she noticed the look on my face, as I didn’t try to hide my surprise. "You are beautiful!" I complimented. "Thank you, she replied" She and I walked to her place, guys from the street, were staring. We got to her place, it was a beautifully decorated house. She did something a little weird, instead of leading me to the sitting room, she led me to her bedroom, I sat on the bed. While she went to get her books, she came back a few minutes later, with the assignment.

I began laughing, soon as I saw the question. "What’s the problem?" she asked. "This question, got the my whole class troubled, when I was in 200Level." "But can you solve it?" she asked, a little worried. "Sure!"

"I solved it and showed her how to go about it." Thirty minutes later, she was done. she showed appreciation.

I saw a "marriage magazine" hanging on the wall. "Why do you think most marriages fail today?" I asked. She kept quiet for a while.

"Well I think, because of insufficient love, and harmony, and mutual understanding" she said

"Very true, but you know what I think? I think most marriages fail because of the $£x." "she gave me that kinda ‘you’re naughty’ look" "You may not agree with me, but I want you to trust me on this, when the $£x is good, there’ll be less divorces." I think people don’t really comprehend $£x, It unites two souls together, it makes you see how incomplete you are, without your spouse"

She listened closely, as I went on and on to defend my point. we were both seating on the bed, but there was a certain distance between us. She adjusted her position by lying on the bed and resting on her elbows. A great portion of her b°°bs was visible to me. At a point I began stammering. I couldn’t explain further, those b°°bs were messing with my head.

I began laughing. "What’s funny?" she asked, and giggled a little.

"I want to say something, please don’t call me a pervert" she kept quiet.

"Those really awesome melons of yours, won’t let me concentrate" I said.

"What?" she said, sat up and began laughing.

"I mean it" i added we were both quiet, afterwards, I closed In on the distance, between us. I extended my hand and stroked her hair a little, then leaned forward to kiss her.

She didn’t kiss me back, I withdrew her lips, observed her a little and was about to make a move for another kiss. She stopped me by placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I felt so embarrassed, I was about to apologise, when she reached for my lips, kissing me and almost biting my lips off"

She unbuttoned my shirt, took off her dress leaving just her bra. We continued kissing, she pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. "I must have really turned her on, with my $£x talk" She licked my n!pple.

"Now that was something I had never experienced, I get to be the one to lick a lady’s n!pples, not the other way round"

I turned her around, unhooked her bra. I was eager to have the full view of those b°°bs. a second later, I did. I sat up, but still resting on my knees. I placed both my hands on my waist. "God! you’re beautiful, Maurice!" She blushed.

I pounced on the b°°bThree people approached us, two of them men and the other a lady. "Good evening children of God" they greeted. "Good evening" we replied, in synchronisation.

"Please we want to use very little of your time to share the word of God with you, if you don’t mind" one of them said. I glanced at my roommate. "Alright" I replied. We offered them seats, the lady prayed, while one of the men, began preaching and going through chapters of the Bible.

My friend and I listened with keen attention. He was preaching on. "Sin, attributes of a believer, and how a christian life should be defined"

After about thirty minutes, he created room for questions. I kept quiet for some seconds, my head tilted downwards as I gazed on the bare ground.

"okay, if there is no question I’ll like to…….." "I have a question" i interrupted him, with my index finger raised up. "Yes, Isaac, go ahead" "Can a believer still commit sin even after repenting, I mean is it possible?" He smiled and closed the pages of his Bible. He probably loved the question.

"It is possible, you can commit sin, you know we are humans, even in your thoughts you can sin, but you have to keep asking God for forgiveness, each time you commit the sin." he said. He kept going on and on, bringing reference from different stories of the Bible.

I was laughing within me, because he was so wrong. "Repentance is just the first stage, where you accept Jesus into your life. But at that stage, yielding to sin is still feasible. Sanctification, is when the sin nature is uprooted, and a new Spirit is put in the believer, which is the Holy Ghost. Like changing the software of your computer. And at that stage, the desire to sin is gone."

I had the knowledge, I just never applied it.

The lady was tapping him on the shoulder, because she wanted to add her own explanation.

He ignored her, and continued proving his point, and she kept calling his name and tapping him. At a point, he turned to face her, "Stop touching me!" he yelled with so much anger on his face.

"I couldn’t hold my laughter anymore, I began laughing with tears flowing, my roommate joined me"

I stood up, still laughing. "You guys are not even saved, what you just displayed now is rage. And that’s not really an attribute of a believer" "And You lack oneness"

I walked into the room, picked up my phone, connected it to my headset, and began listening to music.

Half an hour later, I slept off with the headset still connected to my ears. I woke up and met Bola cooking.

He turned around and noticed that I was awake. Then began laughing. "What’s funny? I asked" He didn’t reply, he kept on laughing.

Two days later, I returned from school, I fell on the bed and slept off, without even eating lunch, I had a heavy food for breakfast, so I was okay.

I heard someone knock. I thought it was Bola. "The door Is open!" I screamed out. "She opened the door. "Good evening"

I immediately got off the bed and turned around when I heard the feminine voice. My brain was still booting, from the sleep.

"Hey, I thought you were my room mate" she smiled a little. "Sit down please," I said, my hand pointing to the plastic chair in the room. She sat down, she wasn’t with her Bible, just a small purse.

"I just came by to apologise for what happened the other day" she said.

"What happened the other day?" I asked amidst laughter. She laughed a little too. My laughter loosened her up a bit, earlier, she was pretty tensed.

"Are you a student, I asked." "Yes," she replied. "What department?" "Mechanical engineering"

"Really? that’s my department too" "What level are you in?" "200Level" she replied.

I was sitting on the bed, and leaning on both my hands, extended backward.

"Am your Boss, am in 300Level" I said, with a big Grin. we both laughed. She glanced at her wrist watch. "Are you going somewhere?" I asked. "Yes, I have to go cook for my Aunt!" "Cook for your aunt? Can’t she cook for herself" "Hahaha, she works from 8am to 6pm, the least I can do is prepare her something to eat when she returns" she said.

She stood up, as an indication that she was leaving. "I’ll walk you out" I said.

I accompanied her, to where she could get a tricycle. "That reminds me, I have this assignment, I don’t know if you’ll be able to help me out" she said.

"Am available" I replied.

She collected my phone number, stopped a tricycle, and was about boarding it, when I said "Aren’t you going to tell me your name" She smiled. "Maurice!" "Alright Sister Maurice"

I didn’t hear from Maurice, for the rest of the week. On the Tuesday of the following week, I got a call from an unsaved number. I picked the call, and found out it was Maurice, she gave me the address to her place. I took a tricycle to her place, the streets was a little remote, her address wasn’t specific enough. I stopped by the roadside, then called her again to describe where I was, so she could come get me.

About twenty minutes later, she came to the roadside. I stared in disbelief "Is this sister Maurice?" she looked sweet, like a model.

I didn’t notice it, on our first and second meetings. she walked closer, so gorgeous!

She smiled, when she noticed the look on my face, as I didn’t try to hide my surprise. "You are beautiful!" I complimented. "Thank you, she replied" She and I walked to her place, guys from the street, were staring. We got to her place, it was a beautifully decorated house. She did something a little weird, instead of leading me to the sitting room, she led me to her bedroom, I sat on the bed. While she went to get her books, she came back a few minutes later, with the assignment.

I began laughing, soon as I saw the question. "What’s the problem?" she asked. "This question, got the my whole class troubled, when I was in 200Level." "But can you solve it?" she asked, a little worried. "Sure!"

"I solved it and showed her how to go about it." Thirty minutes later, she was done. she showed appreciation.

I saw a "marriage magazine" hanging on the wall. "Why do you think most marriages fail today?" I asked. She kept quiet for a while.

"Well I think, because of insufficient love, and harmony, and mutual understanding" she said

"Very true, but you know what I think? I think most marriages fail because of the $£x." "she gave me that kinda ‘you’re naughty’ look" "You may not agree with me, but I want you to trust me on this, when the $£x is good, there’ll be less divorces." I think people don’t really comprehend $£x, It unites two souls together, it makes you see how incomplete you are, without your spouse"

She listened closely, as I went on and on to defend my point. we were both seating on the bed, but there was a certain distance between us. She adjusted her position by lying on the bed and resting on her elbows. A great portion of her b°°bs was visible to me. At a point I began stammering. I couldn’t explain further, those b°°bs were messing with my head.

I began laughing. "What’s funny?" she asked, and giggled a little.

"I want to say something, please don’t call me a pervert" she kept quiet.

"Those really awesome melons of yours, won’t let me concentrate" I said.

"What?" she said, sat up and began laughing.

"I mean it" i added we were both quiet, afterwards, I closed In on the distance, between us. I extended my hand and stroked her hair a little, then leaned forward to kiss her.

She didn’t kiss me back, I withdrew her lips, observed her a little and was about to make a move for another kiss. She stopped me by placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I felt so embarrassed, I was about to apologise, when she reached for my lips, kissing me and almost biting my lips off"

She unbuttoned my shirt, took off her dress leaving just her bra. We continued kissing, she pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. "I must have really turned her on, with my $£x talk" She licked my n!pple.

"Now that was something I had never experienced, I get to be the one to lick a lady’s n!pples, not the other way round"

I turned are around, unhooked her bra. I was eager to have the full view of those b°°bs. a second later, I did. I sat up, but still resting on my knees. I placed both my hands on my waist. "God! you’re beautiful, Maurice!" She blushed.

I pounced on the b°°bs, and began sucking on them. Later on I made sure she was completely unclad. "Maurice was already dripping wet, Jeez!" I got my wallet, brought out a condom, and rolled it on my erect d!ck. Then slowly slid it, into her v*gina. she moaned a little, I began thrusting, slowly, until I found my speed.

I continued pounding, in the missionary position, while she moaned. She later asked me to let her be on top, I obliged. I lay on the bed, as she rode my d!ck back and forth. She squeezed her b°°bs while she rode and moaned. I was approaching my point of eja¢ulation, I held her @ss in a stationary position, and began thrusting from beneath, at optimum speed. I groaned in pleasure as I eja¢ualated. She lay beside me, on the bed. While trying to catch our breath, we heard a ferocious knock on the door. We both peeped through the window to check who it was.s, and began sucking on them. Later on I made sure she was completely unclad. "Maurice was already dripping wet, Jeez!" I got my wallet, brought out a condom, and rolled it on my erect d!ck. Then slowly slid it, into her v*gina. she moaned a little, I began thrusting, slowly, until I found my speed.

I continued pounding, in the missionary position, while she moaned. She later asked me to let her be on top, I obliged. I lay on the bed, as she rode my d!ck back and forth. She squeezed her b°°bs while she rode and moaned. I was approaching my point of eja¢ulation, I held her @ss in a stationary position, and began thrusting from beneath, at optimum speed. I groaned in pleasure as I eja¢ualated. She lay beside me, on the bed. While trying to catch our breath, we heard a ferocious knock on the door. We both peeped through the window to check who it was. It was her Aunt.

Source: Catalyst4real.com

submitted by InbornGenius [link] [comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
21046 Hairydivas - Seven Shocking Facts About Free Sex Camera Told By An Expert Freya34250904706234 2015.10.15 10
21045 Moncler Jackets Are Essentially The Most Stylish Looking In Whole Of The Fashion Industry LeahZavala95127390 2015.10.15 36
21044 What Is DFU Mode, And Exactly What's The Difference From Recovery Mode? ArleneMacDevitt51 2015.10.15 3
21043 A Few Considerations For Products For Marvel Future Fight Hack Working EMVTyree11024028270 2015.10.15 8
21042 How To Build A Fairer City. good motor trade insurance 2015.10.15 18
21041 No Fee Unsecured Loans. Apply Now At Loans Company WilliamsNeitenstein 2015.10.15 3
21040 Miami Houses For Sale SethKnetes70100480 2015.10.15 15
21039 Step-By-Step Vital Elements For Head Soccer Cheats Simple Head Soccer Cheats Methods Considered Aspects Of Head Soccer Cheats Uncovered Uncomplicated Head Soccer Cheats Systems In The Usa Picking Effortless Systems In Head Soccer Cheats Deciding PeteSwann2944722 2015.10.15 8
21038 How To Find Free Streaming Songs Online MMBFaye6597647582 2015.10.15 7
21037 Reverse Marketing A Covert Gem marketing2359yv 2015.10.15 4
21036 Including A Unfit Fuzz Day: Tips For Underdeveloped Things Better DortheaLandrum22362 2015.10.15 7
21035 Consuming Out And Watching Your Weight RudolfC2328649950437 2015.10.15 36
21034 best toys for 1 year ... www.ian-miller.org 2015.10.15 42
21033 Jergones Archives FranklinKnutson39 2015.10.15 6
21032 The Scoop Whisker Care Products At Discount Prices SherleneBoles4169 2015.10.15 9
21031 Signworld WallyMacDonnell7 2015.10.15 49
21030 Finding The Right Network Marketing Business For You. marketing9870dh 2015.10.15 17
21029 Use Direct Generation To Make Commercial Cleansing Even Better Julie63X030930481 2015.10.15 41
21028 How To Learn The Application And Submit Wonderful Photos MargaretFort6018053 2015.10.15 6
21027 One Girls Getting Houses Over Single Males, Document Suggests MyraDykes003865 2015.10.15 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0