Live Jamsin - Boost Your Red Tube Live With These Tips

by Fanny7112390024975188 posted Oct 15, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

sexy teen camI've been a long time lurker, so I figured I would share a story that happened a few months ago. Before anything I apologize for being a bad writer and if it's too long. I've had a decent sex life over the years so if I get a good feedback I'll share more. Well I first met Alexis when we were both still in high school. Alexis is your typical small town girl who's down to earth and definitely a cutie. Brown hair, green eyes, beautiful smile, perky c-cups and an ass that's a perfect handful. Because we had different relationship interests we were only friends throughout high school, other than the occasional make out sessions when we were both single. But, it never went passed that because of different reasons. Honestly I was kind of a chicken shit to make any other moves. Innocent enough. Fast forward: I graduated high school and got a job that requires me to move and travel a lot, while she graduated a year behind me and stayed near our hometown. We kind of drifted apart over the years. I stayed focused on my job and had a few relationships here and there, while she got married and popped out two kids. Yeah, those who grew up in small towns know what I'm talking about. People seem to settle down straight out of high school. Well this past summer I returned to the United States from working over in Asia for a year. Before I went over to Asia I had a bad breakup with someone who I thought I was going to marry. I lost all my confidence and just kind of gave up on trying to hook up with anyone. So, I felt that arriving to a new city would be a fresh start. But honestly I felt shittier as the months went by. I hadn't had sex in well over a year. Then one day at I work I got a random message on Facebook from Alexis. It was nice catching up with her since we hadn't spoke in years. After awhile I gave her my number and went more into depth about our lives over the past few years. I learned that she recently got divorced because she felt miserable with him. Honestly I saw that coming because her now ex-husband is the definition of a douchebag. I on the other hand explained how my love life wasn't existent for quite some time and I just focused on myself for awhile. I usually make trips to my hometown when I get free time and we both agreed to meet up when I visited. It started off innocent, but as time progressed we started to talk more and more about sex. It was nice to have someone to talk to about each others' problems and at the same time start feel that fire rekindled that was put out so many years ago. After talking about our sex lives over the years she basically stopped beating around the bush and said something that changed our friendship. "When you come back, I want to do something that I've wanted to do ever since we were in high school. I've had no sex life in over 6 months and I basically want to feel needed and have my confidence back. I have never been able to have an orgasm during sex and I feel like you can give it to me. Basically, I need to be fucked. I feel like it's unfinished business between you and I." I was shocked, with that door wide open and feeling a little bit more confident we both agreed that it will happen. Though we made it perfectly clear that nothing more than friendship and sex would come out of it. So after months of texting and snapchatting I finally make my trip home. Got in early in the morning and visited my family while she was at work. We both decided to wait until late that night for me to come over and her ex-husband to take the kids for the weekend. It's obvious we both wanted to keep it a low profile because of the small town drama. You know, people will gossip about anything they see or make it up. After waiting for so long it was time to drive over to her home. "There's no turning back now," I thought as I rang her doorbell. She answered the door with that beautiful smile of hers. She looked fantastic even after having 2 kids. We both just kind of watched some movie she had playing and just had small talk. After about 10 minutes of small talk and sitting on the couch I didn't have to make the first move. She knew what she wanted and wasn't shy about taking control first. Her lips were softer than I remembered as she passionately kissed me for the first time in well over 6 years. I guess with experience made for better kisses than back then. That's what sent me over the edge. My member was literally the hardest it been in a while. She noticed right away and proceeded to pull it out and slowly rub it with her soft hands. We couldn't take it anymore, that's when she led me back into her room. Once we got back there it didn't take me long to be in complete control. We've both wanted each other for so long that there was literally no foreplay involved. She was gushing wet already from the excitement of finally getting what she waited so long for. I finally found a condom I brought and put it on as fast as I could. I then pushed her down on her bed as had her pants and thong off as quickly as I could get them off. I managed to take her bra off but she wanted her t-shirt left on (I found out later she had C sections when giving birth to her kids, still insecure about herself.) I didn't mind as I finally slid my pulsing cock inside her wet cunt. Holy fuck she was tight and we both moaned and sighed after entering her. We were like that for a good 30 seconds. Just soaking up the fact that we've wanted each other for so long and now that it's happening it kind of sent us both in a frenzy of pure lust and ecstasy. Then I slowly began to thrust deep inside her. I'm slowly picking up the pace when she stops me and says, "This is amazing, but I want to feel only you. I'm on birth control." That's all I needed to pull out and take my condom off and quickly entered that soaking wet pussy again. O. My. God. Feeling that pussy I've wanted so long on my bare cock sent me more into complete ecstasy. I'm still surprised to this day that I didn't come right then and there. After working up my pace of thrusting her I finally get to the point where she's moaning and screaming of pure pleasure. I wanted to make sure Alexis would finally have that orgasm she's been craving ever since having a sex life. I told her to rub on her lonely clit as I lifted her legs as I began to thrust ever inch of my "6 cock deep inside her. Once I finally got to pull pace. "OH FUCK, I'M GOING TO CUM! PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW!" As she let out one of the most sexiest moans I have heard from a woman. As she lay there shaking and losing complete control from her first orgasm from sex, I could feel her already tight pussy clamp down on me. Once again another moment where I'm surprised that I didn't just cum right then and there. She finally took off that shirt that guarded her insecurity, revealing those beautiful breasts I saw so long ago. Now she felt secure with me, she looked amazing. Now it was my turn to cum. I told her to get on all fours and I slowly thrusted in her exposing that lovely ass. I slowly began fucking her doggystyle and I could tell that I'm going to make this girl I wanted for so long cum twice. As I'm working my pace up I couldn't help but notice her tight little asshole looked lonely. Should I do it? How would she react? Fuck it, do it and see what happens. I put one finger in my mouth to get it wet and then teased her gorgeous asshole as I was still thrusting in her. I finally pushed it in and she let out another beautiful scream. "Are you okay with this?" I asked. "Yes!!! Don't stop!!" She yelled. I then felt her compulse and felt her cumming all over my cock. Still to this day I get hard from seeing and the feeling from that exact moment. After she caught her breath she flipped over and said, "cum for me now, I want your cum all over me." Once again we're in missionary and I proceed to do what I need to do what's she's begging for. We were both surprised I lasted this long, since I had a year and a half dry spell. But, I could tell I wouldn't last much longer. I'm going as fast as I can thrust as I'm trying to cum. It felt like eternity, but after almost 10 minutes of just straight pounding her pussy I start feeling myself losing control. I finally pull out and I swear it's the biggest load I've ever shot, well feels like it anyways. I immediately began shooting rope after rope of my cum on to her stomach, her breasts and I managed to get one on her face. I apologized for having bad aim, but she didn't mind as she began licking my cum as she wiped it off with her face. I lay beside her trying to our breaths, both of us covered in sweat and cum. We laid there for a good minute as she finally said, "that was well worth the 6 year wait." We ended up fucking one more time, but it wasn't as hot as the first time. A month later she finally started dating again and we still remain great friends without any problems or being awkward. As for me, I regained my confidence back and since then I've managed to have a few more encounters over the past few months. We both thank each other to this day for giving each other that confidence we both desperately needed. Hope you enjoyed. GWStories57

Articles