Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Hi guys. It's been a little while since I've posted but I've not really had a great deal to write about. Sex with Haley and my fwbs has been amazing but after our adventures a few weeks ago we have been sticking to tender one on ones or convenient quickies. Laura and I managed a fast and furious minute sprint and only got in minutes late from work which considering the thundering orgasms we had was an achievement. Winding each other up beforehand helped. . The weather in the UK this weekend has been strange and ended in rain but we had blisteringly hot weather on Saturday. Ian was over for a nice poly morning fry-up so Haley had her husband and boyfriend in one place. With both kids at scout camp we were deciding what to do with our day and looking at the weather we decided to get some drink and sunbathe with a bbq (which quickly became takeout). . A few hours in and we were ll feeling amazing. A bit of beer and wine to relax us all and we were still laughing at the pizza boys reaction to Haleys very small bikini. His eyes were all over her and she made no attempt to hide that she knew he was looking and shot him a "naughty boy" smile. He did his best not to run down the garden path with a clear boner limp in his stride. . Being in such a good mood the banter between us all was fantastic. I had play wrestled Ian over the last bottle of the good beer and the git won (he is twice my size after all). Through some moment of madness I ended up playing fair (lesson learned). We were back in the private gable at the end of the garden when we turned the banter to Haley. . Ian: look at those nipples showing through her top. She may as well not be wearing it at all! . Me: Yeah gorgeous aren't they. I don't know why she's wearing it either. We are in complete privacy here and she could avoid those tan lines. . Haley: If I wasn't wearing it the pizza boy would've exploded. . Ian: I doubt he would've complained. . Haley: let's cut the crap shall we? We all know it's going to happen. . Haley pulled off her bikini top revealing her perfect tits. Soft skin, pink nipples and freckles once they have caught the sun. . Me: The problem is... (I put suncream into my hand and pass the bottle to Ian) that you burn like crazy so those are going to need... . Ian: ...suncream!!! . Ian and I took a breast each and kneaded the cream in while massaging the nipple. Haley gasped and arched her back but knowin better than to stop us dug her fingers into the sun lounger. Ian and I grinned at each other like schoolboys. We are getting too good at following each others lead. . Haley: You!-ahh-bastards! . We finished creaming her up and sat back laughing. I noticed Ian's shorts had tented and he was biting his lip. . Me: look what you have done now. Poor Ian is all hard and nothing to do with it. . Haley: Serves him right. If he wants to sort himself out then he can fucking well do it himself. I'm trying to chill here. . Ian: I might do just that... and then there will be none left for you. . Haley: hah right! Kai might get his cocktail out and sunbathe naked but you aren't there yet babe. . Ian didn't say a word and Haley smiled smugly but with only a glance in my direction and a nervous smile he slid his shorts off, squeezed a huge amount of suncream into his hand and started to stroke his cock. We have had a number of threesomes now but Haley has been our one focus. I've seen his cock as part of that but paid no particular attention to it. Ian is straight and I'm bi and I've always been careful to not make him feel weird. This was different. He was proudly stroking his cock to rock hard and glistening in front of two people and with Haley eyes currently shut I was the only audience. I gave a smile and nod of approval and gestured for the suncream as I quietly removed my own shorts. . Ian and I were looking back and fore between Haley and each other. I don't take this for him changing from being straight. The situation was horny and he is confident enough in his sexuality to be comfortable with this by now. He's not stupid and knows that I must have found his cock a turn on but trusted that I wouldn't do anything about it. His cock is an awesome sight too. About a half inch longer than my inch but thinner. His is pale and veiny with a thin cut tip whereas mine is darker, thick with a wide uncut tip. Creamed up his cock shone in the sunshine and we are both neatly trimmed with partially shaved balls and tidied mound. He started kneading the head of his cock between greased thumb and forefinger whereas I was sliding my slicked hands slowly from Base to tip. Interestingly we both fell into step doing the same things to ourselves at the same time. After a while Haley frowned and then started keeping her eyes closed. . Haley: Are you doing what I think you are doing? . Me: Apparently you shouldn't guess what Ian will and will not do. . Haley: You're doing it!!! (She goes to open her eyes) . Me: No! Don't open your eyes. You told him to do it himself so he is. If you open your eyes he will stop. . Ian (smiling at me): We both will. . Haley: Both of you!! (Goes to look again, she's in front of us on the lounger so would need to turn around) . Me and Ian: Eyes front//Eyes closed!! . Haley gave an impatient oh-whoa-whoa and sulked down in her lounger but stayed quiet to hear the noises. Ian and I passed the suncream around again to make our more rhythmic stroking a little louder and sloppier. While humming Haleys left hand disappeared into her bikini bottoms and her right hand picked up her phone and started to text. . Haley: Hey babe. Kai and Ian are being mean to me. . Sarah: Tell them to behave or I'll come over and sort them out. What are they doing? . Haley: They are sat behind me on the rose deck completely naked playing with their cocks and they won't let me see! . I'd like to point out that Sarah has only recently found out that Ian is more than a friend but she's been slowly introduced to our kinks over the last few months. Look at my previous posts for another story involving her. . Sarah: I'm not even going to call bullshit on this one. I think you guys areally capable of anything. How are you going to get them back? . Haley: Well I'm topless anyway but I've upped the game by playing with myself. I guess they have to play nice if they want a decent money shot. . Sarah: Why don't you just turn around? Not as if they can stop you. . Haley: Kai told me not to and he can be stubborn about people following the rules of his little games. I don't want to spoil the tease. I need an edge. . Sarah: I can only imagine what two naked guys stroking their cocks in front of me would look like. I'd probably orgasm or faint or both. . Haley: That's the edge I need. I just told them you want to see. . Sarah: Bitch! Do you want me to come over ever again? What did they say? . Haley: They said there's a spare seat where you could watch all three of us but you would need to be topless, playing with yourself or bring more Wychwood beer. . Sarah: I'll be imaging this all night but I can't. Even if I took the beer option. I'm not ready and might never be. . Haley: It's okay babe. It was just a tease. . Sarah: A tease that's going to make me always think "will I regret not saying yes?" . Haley: Don't think in those terms honey. Go with your guts and be proud that you can be honest with yourself and know your limits. . Sarah: Okay but what do we tell that boys? . Haley: I told them that as funny as it would be for you to see the last two turkeys in the shop you are busy. . Sarah: LMAO just snorted tea you git! . Haley: I'm angling for a picture though. . Sarah: Are you really going to send a pic to me. . Haley: If you want. . Sarah: Would you mind? . Haley: No. What you do with it? . Sarah: probably play and imagine what it would be to be a lucky sod like you. . Haley: Good answer. You are getting brave. . Sarah: As we said the other day. You live only once. . Haley relayed all of this to us and we let her turn around. She was about to take a pic of me gripping my cock when she stopped and gripped it herself with her right hand and took a pic with her left. She wiped her hands and then took a pic of her gripping Ians cock with her left hand so the two pics looked like she had hold of us at the same time. After getting our approval she sent both. . Sarah: Oh my god. I've got them both on screen right now and I've got my toys out. I can't believe I'm so relaxed about this. What are you going to do? . Haley: We aren't sure. I don't want them in my mouth or pussy with all that suncream. I guess it's just playing for us unless you have any ideas. . Sarah: Make them shoot a load over their chests. Then take another pic of them. (We were really impressed at the lack of nerves when she sent this and we think she gets braver once she's turned on to a certain level). . Haley: Done. . With Haley's help using her hands and tits we soon blew a huge load over each of our chests. She snapped a pic before we cleaned up and then for good measure we decided to snap a final pic before sending to Sarah. A pic of Haleys pussy with my right hand and Ians left hand touching it and parting her pussy very slightly. The three pics were sent with no reply for a good minutes. Sarah only reply was "thanks" as she clammed back up and we carried on with our day as the weather got worse. We were playing Mario Kart when the second half of the reply came through. We are still looking at from time to time and we have all got off on it at least once each. . It's a pic of her computer screen, our pics and her pussy with a thick pink dildo inside her. . Wow. I'll keep you posted. Kaire

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
21026 What Happens If You Harm An Usinged Car? pop over to this site 2015.10.15 20
21025 Best Places To Function 2015. MuoiHodel09925837 2015.10.15 10
21024 Cam Free Sex - How Green Is Your Live Free Sex Cam? Fanny7112390024975188 2015.10.15 3
21023 Einrichtung Von Data Recovery Agents. Max412123697881283 2015.10.15 7
21022 http://www.cdschools.... http://www.cdschools.org/Page/4398 2015.10.15 8
21021 games http://jergame... http://jergames.blogspot.no/2006/05/stupid-patent-for-board-game.html 2015.10.15 16
21020 How To Make A Great Investment In An On-line Home Auction MargaretS9456357 2015.10.15 3
21019 De Este Modo Son Las Condiciones Actuales De Pequeños Migrantes En Cobijos De Texas MaricruzCraddock25 2015.10.15 15
21018 A Successful Local Moving Quote MableBoothe0878 2015.10.15 13
21017 Nlp Choices In Could Provide You The World CVREdison0159991472 2015.10.15 16
21016 Livesexcams - Choosing Good Adult Web Cam VernEade04680072 2015.10.15 22
21015 Opciones Alternativas Responsables En La Industria De Colchones RafaelaSilvers62952 2015.10.15 49
21014 Ideal Gaming Desktop Computers RubinGoforth22516 2015.10.15 16
21013 Business Opportunity Leads - The Fundamental Overview Of Little Business Marketing marketing8776mt 2015.10.15 13
21012 Kayden420 - How Does Cum Cams Work? VernEade04680072 2015.10.15 8
21011 Digital Signage BennieFvx900338478035 2015.10.15 42
21010 Banco De Inglaterra Alarma Sobre Peligros De Bancos Británicos KBMDylan9169473008 2015.10.15 21
21009 Motor Field Insurance Policy Quote UK www.khanehkish.com 2015.10.15 12
21008 Rappers Uncovered: The Price Of Fame? CodyBuggy5721318 2015.10.15 6
21007 Sly Airbrush & Style: A Closer Appear At An Airbrush Artist To The Stars TeresitaVonStieglitz 2015.10.15 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0