Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

erotic chat roomsJust yesterday, a young girl named Lena had experienced breast expansion for the first time. She always wanted such a thing to come true but knew it couldn't happen before now. She loved the feeling and the amount of rapid milk production that caused her expansion, but today is a different day. Her boyfriend is in for a pleasant surprise, and so is lena. It was only the next day that things really got crazy for Lena. Her boyfriend Joel, who had knocked on her door shortly after her dilemma, had entered and saw her lying on her bed with her breasts resting over her arms. They were still leaking some milk, but they seemed to have calmed down since they last acted up. Joel walks over to her bed, sits next to her on a chair and asks "Lena? What happened here? Why is the bed soaked?" She looked at Joel and replied "Ah...Joel. My breasts were doing something earlier. Something that might be hard to believe..." Joel looked at her with a concerned look and said "You can tell me anything. You love me don't you? I won't tell anyone else. But why are you're breasts far bigger than before?" Lena then told him everything that happened, and Joel was quite surprised. "So, is there anything i can do to help y-" Just then, Lena's breasts began pulsing and making stretching noises as she said "Ohh no...again? Ahh~ Joel-" Joel then lifts her up immediately and grabs hold of her breasts as she gasps and says "Ah, Joel w-wait..." Joel begins to rub and squeeze her enormous breasts as she moans softly, then Joel whispers in her ear "It's alright...i'll help you out. It'll feel good for both of us." He keeps on rubbing and squeezing her huge breasts as she continues to moan, then he flips her onto her back as he gets on top of her and continues playing with her breasts. She then said "Gah...oooh, Joel it feels good...my boobs are tickling me" "Lena, your new breasts are so huge. They feel so soft and smooth." Joel said while playing with her breasts. He then buries his face in her monstrous bosom and squeezes them in the process while she continues to moan softly. Then he decides to put both her breasts together and take both nipples in his mouth, attempting to get her to lactate and see this phenomenon happen for himself. She continues to moan and says "Ahhh...ooh, Joel you're gonna make me lactate. They're already acting up...i-it feels too good!" Joel continues sucking on her tits as she tells him "Ahh~ it's coming out..." Just then, Lena's breasts gurgled with a watery sound as her tits expanded a little and let out her delicious breast milk into Joel's mouth. Joel drank more and more with each suck as he says "Lena...you're milk is delicious, i could drink it all day!" Lena kept moaning softly as Joel nursed on her breasts more and then he stopped, releasing her nipples with a pop as he told her "I have another idea...this might feel like heaven for you." Joel then lifted her up again, turned her around with her back facing him as he held onto her breasts again. This time, he covered up her nipples and held her tits well as she said "J-Joel...what are-ah OH!" Just then, she felt her enormous breasts surge with pleasurable sensations as they gurgled and began to expand with milk. She kept on filling up and realized that Joel was preventing her milk from coming out with the way he was holding them. He replied "I'm surprised this is working! Just keep going Lena...keep expanding. I'll try to hold in as much as i can!" She tried to say something in response, but just moaned instead at the sensations she was feeling in her breasts as they were expanding with milk. Joel decided to add more pleasure by squeezing her tits and rubbing them from the front so he could keep her milk flow at bay. She moaned, and moaned as her breasts kept expanding and expanding with more gurgles and sounds of filling up until they became so big that Lena replied "AH, JOEL! P-PLEASE LET IT OUT! I C-CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!" Joel responded "You can do it Lena, keep going as much as you can!" Joel then lied back on the bed with her on top of him for better, more plentiful grip as she told him "AH, OOOH! JOEL, IT NEEDS TO COME OUT...I-I CAN'T...IT REALLY TICKLES!" Her breasts, now more monstrous than before, started to make stretching sounds as well as more gurgling noises as Joel finally uncovered her nipples and watched as her breasts began spewing fountains of milk in the air as he then flipped back over her and sucked on her breasts while they were spewing. She moaned and yelled "AHHH! MY BREASTS ARE SPEWING SO MUCH MILK! IT FEELS SO GOOOOD!" After her breasts stopped spewing milk into Joel's mouth, he then decided that he was going to titfuck her, and said "That was amazing Lena! But now, i think it's time for me to feel good." At that moment, he then unzipped his pants and put his erected shaft in between her enormous breasts while holding them, and began to hump. He immediately replied "Ah...Lena you're breasts feel great, i might cum already!" With every hump Joel thought he was going to cum right then and there, but it was definitely building up. His penis was leaking pre-cum like no tomorrow, and it was tickling him a lot. He was humping away and his penis began squirting pre-cum now. It was leaking out from the bottom of her tits and on top as he moaned for a second and realized that he was going to cum very soon given how much was coming out. It was as though he was peeing, but not literally. Lena moaned a little each hump which turned him on more as he finally said "Ah...Lena i'm CUMMING!" His penis then spewed semen like a geyser inside her enormous tits after just 2 minutes of titfucking. "AH! IT TICKLES! IT FEELS GREAT!" Joel said as he kept cumming. The flow didn't stop for 3 minutes, and in that time he just kept humping away at her tits, spraying ridiculous amounts of semen in her boobs while bringing her closer to him and squeezing lena's massive milk jugs more onto his spewing member. Once the flow stopped, he got off of her as she said "Ah...thank you Joel...it felt great." She then leaned onto him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips and said "I love you" as they rested on the bed. Her breasts are now enormous forever, but that won't bother her that much. Especially if it means a lot to Joel after all the fun he had with them today. OppaiLover89

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
21045 Moncler Jackets Are Essentially The Most Stylish Looking In Whole Of The Fashion Industry LeahZavala95127390 2015.10.15 36
21044 What Is DFU Mode, And Exactly What's The Difference From Recovery Mode? ArleneMacDevitt51 2015.10.15 3
21043 A Few Considerations For Products For Marvel Future Fight Hack Working EMVTyree11024028270 2015.10.15 8
21042 How To Build A Fairer City. good motor trade insurance 2015.10.15 18
21041 No Fee Unsecured Loans. Apply Now At Loans Company WilliamsNeitenstein 2015.10.15 3
21040 Miami Houses For Sale SethKnetes70100480 2015.10.15 15
21039 Step-By-Step Vital Elements For Head Soccer Cheats Simple Head Soccer Cheats Methods Considered Aspects Of Head Soccer Cheats Uncovered Uncomplicated Head Soccer Cheats Systems In The Usa Picking Effortless Systems In Head Soccer Cheats Deciding PeteSwann2944722 2015.10.15 8
21038 How To Find Free Streaming Songs Online MMBFaye6597647582 2015.10.15 7
21037 Reverse Marketing A Covert Gem marketing2359yv 2015.10.15 4
21036 Including A Unfit Fuzz Day: Tips For Underdeveloped Things Better DortheaLandrum22362 2015.10.15 7
21035 Consuming Out And Watching Your Weight RudolfC2328649950437 2015.10.15 36
21034 best toys for 1 year ... www.ian-miller.org 2015.10.15 42
21033 Jergones Archives FranklinKnutson39 2015.10.15 6
21032 The Scoop Whisker Care Products At Discount Prices SherleneBoles4169 2015.10.15 9
21031 Signworld WallyMacDonnell7 2015.10.15 49
21030 Finding The Right Network Marketing Business For You. marketing9870dh 2015.10.15 17
21029 Use Direct Generation To Make Commercial Cleansing Even Better Julie63X030930481 2015.10.15 41
21028 How To Learn The Application And Submit Wonderful Photos MargaretFort6018053 2015.10.15 6
21027 One Girls Getting Houses Over Single Males, Document Suggests MyraDykes003865 2015.10.15 4
21026 What Happens If You Harm An Usinged Car? pop over to this site 2015.10.15 20
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0