Free Couple Sex - The Secret Behind Camscom

by KassandraHeaton03130 posted Oct 15, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
So as some of you know, I had sex with my physics teacher towards the end of my senior year of high school. I never got to tell you much about Sir Ryan, so here goes: He was the kind of teacher that made horrible jokes everyone would laugh at because they either a) felt bad for him, or b) thought they were so bad it was funny. Every single time you'd walk past him and smiled, he would smile back like he wasn't used to having anyone acknowledge his presence before. He was pretty darn kickass with the electric bass and could play that thing just as well as he could breathe. The day before graduation, I was busy cleaning up my locker at the end of the day when I got a text from him. He told me to head to the lab. Hella excited, I pretty much threw all my shit inside the box I was going to bring home and pretty much ran for the lab room. I hadn't had sex with him since the first time and I couldn't really stop thinking about it. When I got there, the room was empty. There was a long box left on his desk. I walked closer and saw that it had my name written on it, wrapped up in bright red ribbon. I picked it up, shook it, heard something inside, and ran back to my locker. I brought the box home along with all my stuff from high school and sent him a text. "What's up with the box?" I didn't get a reply from him that entire day. When I got home, I went up to my room and started fixing up my shit. To be honest, I'd forgotten about the box he'd given me until I finished cleaning up and organizing everything I was bringing to college and everything I was leaving here at home. I couldn't bring too much clutter with me - how the heck was I supposed to become a doctor like that? I'd be heading to college for both my pre-med and med proper. Nobody got time for bullshit there. Anyway, once I finished fixing everything, it was around pm. The ceremony would be starting at around in the afternoon and stretch out to the evening so families could have dinner together in order to celebrate. My version of celebrating was heading back home. All my friends would be out with their families. I don't have any siblings, and mom and dad are usually out in other countries. Mom's an archeologist, and she's been digging something up since September last year. Dad's a teacher in some foreign university overseas, so it was pretty much just me here at home. I opened up the box. Something long and hard fell out of it, wrapped neatly in Japanese paper, along with a small card. Meet me right before the ceremony in the lab. Bring this. Don't wear it yet. - SR. My hands were shaking as I started to unroll it from its wrapping. What fell out was a baby pink dildo around eleven inches long. I'd guessed my teacher was around eight last time, but this thing was massive. The length wasn't the only problem, it was thick and wouldn't even fit in my closed fist. It couldn't be that bad, right? All I had to do was wear it in my underwear and not move around too much. It would be uncomfortable to walk, yes, but it was...exciting. As much as I wanted to, I didn't try putting it in me that night. I was getting wet just thinking about it, but the thought of seeing Sir Ryan tomorrow and saving whatever I had just for him was enough to control me and force myself to sleep. I went to the lab dressed in my full attire - a pink dress, some heels; I'd even done my hair and makeup for it. I brought along my toga and the box. Now, I know what you're thinking - and I wasn't just dolling myself up just because I was meeting with my teacher. All the photo-ops wouldn't fit in my hands. Sir Ryan was there, dressed in a suit, leaning against the lab table like he was just waiting for me. Ever since the last time we fucked, as a teacher, nothing really changed. He treated me like he did everyone else as long as we were in front of everyone else. Sometimes I'd ask him if I could talk to him after class, but we'd only go as far as making out or me giving him a blowjob. Sometimes he'd be gentle. Sometimes he'd be as dominant as the first time we fucked. Sometimes it was a mix. "You look nice." He walked over and grabbed my chin. "None of those boy classmates of yours better try anything." I stuck my tongue out at him. "No promises. I did fuck my physics teacher - maybe I'd fuck someone my own age next." His smile grew wider and he leaned down to kiss me, lips and teeth and tongue and all. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't dating my physics teacher. That was just gross. Even if I did like him and we had sex, that didn't necessarily mean we were dating. He led me over to lean against his desk. He knelt down on the ground and took the box from me. "Can you lift up your dress?" I took the hem and lifted it up. Hell, I was pretty embarrassed about it. I'd worn the wrong underwear today. Definitely the wrong underwear. What girl wears boy shorts when she knows she could be having sex with someone later that night? He was kind of laughing at me, actually, but he didn't say anything. He just pulled down my underwear, exposing my pussy, leaned in close enough, and shut his eyes. I could hear him breathing in. He shoved one finger inside me, then two, and moved both slowly, though I was wet enough for him to shove a third and still move them with ease. My knees almost bucked, but he held me up with his free hand. It felt so freaking good. I bit down on my lip to keep myself from making any noises that could be heard from outside. It was less than a minute later that Sir Ryan pulled his fingers out, sucked them with his mouth, then kissed my clit. He opened the box and took out the dildo. "Are you ready?" "No," I squeaked. He laughed. "Too bad, baby." He licked the length of the dildo before rubbing it against my entrance, over my clit, then slowly, painfully, shoving it inside of me. I felt it reach my womb - it was that long. Every time I clenched my pussy, I could feel it there. "You're a bit tighter than I thought you'd be." Sir Ryan stood up, fixed my underwear, and put down my dress. "But the length is perfect for you. Now all we need is this." He took out something small and rectangular form his pocket then pushed a button. I felt the dildo start vibrating inside me strong enough to make me scream and nearly fall. Sir Ryan caught me and helped me steady myself. This time he was laughing hella loud. He pressed another button and calmed down the intensity. "You have got to be kidding me," I whined. "I can't - " "Keep that on the entire time then meet me back here after the ceremony." He stepped away and pocketed the remote. "I'll be keeping this. Make sure you always have your phone on you, understand?" "Yeah." I could barely stand without leaning on the table. "Yeah?" "Yes, sir." "Good." He headed for the classroom door. "I'll give you time to get ready. They need me out there. Your parents are out of town, right?" "Yeah, it's just me tonight." How did he expect me to walk around like this?! Sir Ryan smiled at me, then left. Walking was hard enough. With the whole march and all the photo opportunities and this thing vibrating inside of me, I didn't know if I'd be able to contain myself. Every time I stepped, I could feel it even more, rubbing against my insides. My underwear was soaked by the time I exited the lab room. I threw on the toga and made my way to my classmates, all of which were busy taking photos. My friends told me to join in on theirs, and it was hard managing to smile the way I normally did instead of smiling the way I felt like I should be smiling. I hoped to god no one could hear it when they stood next to me. The ceremony was going to be held out on the football field. We all wore black and white togas with the funny hats and stuff like that. Parents and family were situated behind us, in the bleachers. A stage was set up right in the very center of the field, with the graduates surrounding it in a semi-circle. The teachers were sitting right next to the stage. The march started soon enough, and by that time, I had almost gotten used to the feeling. My phone buzzed just before the people in front of me headed out to take their seats. It was from Sir Ryan. I'm going to fuck you until you break tonight. Dear Lord God. I headed to my seat, face probably redder than my lipstick, and sat down. Sitting down was horrible. It pushed the vibrator higher up inside me and I felt every inch of it moving inside my pussy. I was supposed to hold it for around three hours. How was I supposed to hold it for three hours when I could barely hold it for half of one? The ceremony started, and so did the long, glacial speeches. I managed to drown out the sensation of having an eleven-inch object shoved inside my pussy by thinking of med school. I was on my way to be a doctor. Soon enough, I'll be out of here and probably fucking someone else. Maybe a doctor. Maybe another teacher. Maybe a teacher that was a doctor. Who knew? Maybe - Another text. When we're done here, I'm going to strip you naked, throw you on a bed, and fuck you senseless. Holy shit. Cells are the basic building blocks of life. They were either prokaryotic or eukaryotic. Prokaryotic cells don't have a nucleus and their DNA is just floating around in their cytoplasm. Eukaryotic cells - Where do you want me to cum? Your face? Your tits? On your ass? Inside of you? Poriferas. Cnidarias. Acrolepia. Bactrocera - I'll make you beg for me until you're sore, then beg some more. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. You're mine, sweetie. All mine. I looked towards the stand where all the teachers were, and sure enough, there he was, face passive, phone in hand, surely looking at me. I wanted to cry. The person next to me tapped my shoulder. It was a boy I remember kissing once at a party when both of us were slightly intoxicated in sophomore year. He was pretty cute, and puberty was good to him, but he towered probably a foot taller than me. "Everything okay? You look like you're about to cry and we haven't even graduated yet." "I'm just getting so emotional right now." At this point, I nearly did started crying. Two hours had passed before I realized it and the valedictorian was giving her speech. The boy slung his arm around me and gave me a big hug. We weren't all that close, but it was a welcome act of affection. From were I was, I saw Sir Ryan scowling. I'll be your new addiction soon enough. I pushed the boy away and finally typed back a text, keeping my eyes trained on Sir Ryan across the field. Yes please. He smiled, and my phone went quiet. The rest of the ceremony finished up pretty quickly. I took photos with my friends, came once, laughed with my teachers, talked to them, came twice, hugged a couple of them; I even took a good photo with Sir Ryan. The two of us pretty much escaped together after that. We didn't head for the lab. He took me to his car and sat me down on the front seat. It didn't take long for me to realize we were headed for my house. That was pretty darn scary, but then I realized he'd gone there before to talk to my mom about my health every time I was hospitalized and absent for quite some time as a representative of the faculty. "Can I take it out yet?" I asked him. "You can't take it out until I say you can take it out." "Can I please take it out?" "No." "I won't stop asking until you say I can." "It'll be difficult for you to keep asking with my tongue in your mouth." I was quiet. When we got to my house, I fumbled for the keys and nearly threw the door open. It was pitch black. I flicked on all the lights before Sir Ryan stepped inside. As soon as he did, we were making out against the wall, my legs were around his waist, his coat was on the floor and my toga was probably somewhere near the kitchen. I ripped his shirt open (legit, the buttons were still on the floor the morning after), ran my hands up and down his torso, into his hair; he held me up with one hand squeezing my ass, underneath my dress, playing with the hem of my shorts, and the other pinning my shoulder against the wall. He held my face in his hands and bit my lip. "Aren't you hungry?" I shook my head. "Just fuck me already, please." He laughed and kissed me again. "Of course. Where's your room?" "Upstairs, first door on the right." He carried me up, my legs still around his waist, never breaking contact with me. I kicked the door open and he threw me onto the bed. The zipper on my dress was already undone. He wriggled me out of it, unbuckled his pants, and lay on top of me. We made out for awhile before he rolled over onto his back so I was on top of him, grinding against his boxers and his hands pinching and squeezing my nipples. He bit down on my neck, nibbling until he reached my shoulder, then down to my tit, squeezing both in his hands and putting one in his mouth. His tongue and teeth flicked and bit me. I squeezed my legs around him, feeling myself getting closer to an orgasm. "Take it out." I wanted to cry. "I want you to fuck me." "Someone's impatient." He rolled us over so I was on my back. He slid my underwear off and bent down so his face was right next to the vibrator in my pussy. Using his teeth, he pulled it out, then held it up and licked the length of it until all my juices were cleaned right off. H pulled his pants off and entered me without a second warning. He spread my legs out on either side, holding them down at the thighs, and fucked me just like he'd promised, slowly at first, then faster and faster. When he was about to cum he grabbed me by my hair and shoved his dick inside my mouth. I tasted him - him and me. He kissed my head when I swallowed everything. Apparently there was no rest for this man. He was still hard in my mouth. He flipped me over onto my stomach and fucked me doggy-style. I felt my tits jiggling every time he thrust, and he wasted no time with being slow. From the second he entered he pounded my pussy and both of us came within minutes. He fell down on his back beside me. I crawled on top of him. He was all sweaty and breathing hard, just like I was. We made out for awhile, me grinding on top of his dick, feeling him harden again. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I felt him grow erect again. He raised my ass with his bare hands, position my pussy over him, and entered me. He moved my ass along with his hips, moving me while I writhed and moaned against his mouth. We fucked until the next morning. When I woke up, he wasn't in my bed, but in my kitchen actually preparing me breakfast. sofiecake comment

Articles