Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

webcam sex sitesI've written about my girlfriend Kerry before, but here's another story from about years ago. She and I dated for the last two years of high school, and continued on into college. She was a dirty slut (and I mean that with absolute reverence, she was a nympho of the highest order and just plain creative in her approach to fucking) and I knew that it was going to be hard to stay together at different colleges hours apart if we tried to go strictly monogamous. So we made a deal, we'd try to visit each other on the regular, we'd have a shitload of sex, but we'd also have a greenlight to hook up with other people on occasion with the caveat that we had to tell the other one about it. Shortly after she started college (she was a year behind me), she also expressed lots of fantasies of hooking up with other girls, which I encouraged. Not only was it hot, but it was also a nice first step towards a potential threesome, which I always wanted, and I was certainly less jealous of her being with girls than other guys. This story begins in my Junior year after she moved out of the dorms and into a suite apartment with her friend Ally and like other girls. Kerry and Ally were BFFs in college but were almost comical together in their appearance. Kerry was ' or so and very athletic and tanned. She played on the club volleyball team and was very toned and had broad shoulders and a fantastic ass that was all muscle. She had really long, extremely dark, almost black, hair that was extremely thick and straight. She had piercing blue eyes and a mischievous smile that was charming and sexy and mysterious. She was a whirling dirvish of activity, always pushing in school, sports, and life and never relaxing or slowing down. Ally was almost her polar opposite in appearance. She looked almost like some kind of wood elf. She was maybe ' tall and must've weighed lbs soaking wet. She had porcelain white skin that refused to tan under any circumstance, so much so that her friends jokingly called her 'Casper' whenever she showed some skin. She had big warm brown eyes and an angular face with a sweet and authentic smile that could light up a room. She finished her elf look with really stylish blonde hair cut several inches above her shoulders with like jagged cuts along the bottom (she told me they do it with a straight razor). It gave her kind of a sweet punk rocker look and she definitely rocked it. My first visit to see Kerry was interesting to say the least. I arrived late on a friday night and Ally was already sleeping. Their place was a suite, so there were big bedrooms with girls in each room and a big common kitchen, living room and dining room. Being a friday towards the beginning of the year, there were parties everywhere and all the common areas had people in them so we pretty much went straight to her bedroom. Now, our regular style for these visits were pretty much fucking non-stop, since we both had ridiculously high sex drives and we'd go weeks without seeing each other. I thought this presented a problem with Ally sleeping in the bedroom, so I was surprised when Kerry brought me into her room and sat me down on the couch. These rooms were almost like a dorm room, so they had lofted beds on each side with desk underneath and then a couch, coffee table and TV in the middle as a little common area. As soon as we were on the couch I looked at Kerry questioningly and motioned to Ally's bed. "Don't worry, she's a really heavy sleeper, we can just be quiet, it'll be fine. . . " Kerry whispered, and then stuck her tongue down my throat and straddled me on the couch and started girding herself on my now hardening cock. We made out hot and heavy, with her grinding on top of my now rock-hard cock. She started running her fingers through my hair and kissing my neck and I put my hands up her shirt and grabbed her breasts and undid her bra under her shirt. She pulled her shirt off along with her bra and then ripped mine off as well. Now with her naked breasts hanging in my face, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in close to grind her clit down on my cock while kissing and sucking on her breasts while she threw her head back in hiss of ecstasy. I reached down and rubbed her pussy while we made out for a minute or two and then she sat up and knelt down on the floor between my legs. She just looked at me and put a finger to her lips and whispered "shhhhh". Then she unbuckled my belt and shorts and I lifted my butt up so she could pull them down and I was now naked in a room with her roommate sleeping while Kerry alternated between sloppily sucking my dick and giving me an erotic handjob with her body rubbing up against me. She started whispering filthy things to me while she rubbed my cock up against her stomach and between her breasts. "Oh god, your cock is so hot, I've waited for weeks for this. . . " "I know you want to cum, come on, cum all over me. . . " "Show me what a good girl I am by covering me in your hot sticky cum, I want it so bad. . . I need it so bad. . . " and so forth. After a few minutes of this, I was seriously ready to pop and I hissed "Oh god, if you keep that up, you're gonna make me cum. . . " "I want you to cum so bad, we can't fuck with Ally sleeping, that'll wake her up anyway, just do it, paint me, let's see what you've got. . . " And my head rolled back as I neared the point of no return and I happened to notice over Kerry's shoulder, that it distinctly looked like Ally had rolled over in her 'sleep' and was looking right at us and I'd swear her eyes were open, but it was hard to tell with the low light. Without giving it another thought, Kerry pulled her tits up tight to my cock and squeezed her tits together to fuck my dick between her tits and that was all I needed. "Oh god. . . " I stifled a moan as the first shot of cum rose out of me and spurted up onto Kerry's chin and neck, and then she stroked down with her chest and brought her face closer and the nd and rd spurts shot up and onto her lips and nose and in her hair. The last few dribbled onto her tits as I was completely spent. Coming back down from my orgasm, I could swear I saw a little movement under the blanket in Ally's bed and I thought, sweet, she's watching and touching herself. File that one away. . . After my orgasm, I ended up going down on Kerry for about an hour until we were both so exhausted we had to sleep. The rest of the weekend went off as usual without incident, lots of fucking and partying and drinking (not necessarily in that order). My next visit, I started to realize something was up. In between visits, Kerry talked a lot about Ally and I found out she was a lesbian and that her and Kerry were flirting and starting to kind of hook up. This all sounded awesome to me, even if I didn't get to participate, because I got some sweet girl on girl stories from Kerry. But on my nd visit of the year, there was definitely something going on. I arrived on a friday evening again, though not as late as last time. I got there a little earlier because we were all going to go out to a party, so when I got in, Kerry ushered me into the bedroom to change into party clothes while her and Ally got ready. When I arrived, Ally was in the shower, so I changed quickly and sat on the couch and watched TV. Soon after I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open. I looked over my shoulder and Ally was standing there with a towel wrapped around her body and another towel in her hands. "Oh hey Ally," I said. "Good to see you again. . ." "Hey Steve! I didn't know you were here. Don't mind me, I'm just getting ready for the party, Kerry's gonna hope in the shower and then we'll be ready to go." "Haha, oh, so you mean we'll be ready to go in like minutes then. I know about her showers," I joked. I started to turn back towards the TV when I heard a towel drop. I turned over my shoulder and Ally was trying to wrap her nd towel around her head and when she lifted her arms her towel dropped to the floor leaving her standing there naked with her arms up, and I'm not even sure she noticed the towel dropped until she put her hands down and then she looked up and saw me looking and shrugged. "I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen before, right?" "s-s-s-sure," I stammered. Her body was fantastic, small pert breasts, taut, sexy stomach and practically zero body fat. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with a little triangle that looked like the vaginal equivalent of a soul patch of blonde hair. I had to stifle a boner almost immediately. Trying not to stare I turned back towards the TV and heard a drawer open up and saw her slip on some underwear out of the corner of my eye. Then she walked over and started doing her hair in the mirror on the wall between the tv and her bed. So there I am, watching TV and trying to hide my growing hard-on while she brushes her hair wearing only a pair of sexy as hell lacey boy-short underwear and I can see her entire body and breasts in the mirror. When she's done combing, she turns around and catches me adjusting my cock under my shorts and says "It's okay, it's nothing I've never seen before. . ." and winks at me, licks her lips seductively, and then heads back into the bathroom to finish getting ready. When we were at the party later, I told Kerry what Ally did and she just smiled and said "That dirty little slut lesbian! If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's turning bi. . ." The rest of that visit was uneventful, other than a lot of crazy fucking with Kerry. Then came my third visit. My third visit was on the friday before Kerry and Ally's fall break, so most of the campus was already empty and there weren't really any parties. Both Kerry and Ally were staying at school because they had jobs on campus to help pay for their tuition, so I was going to skip classes on Monday and stay for a day weekend. Before coming down for this visit, Kerry said she had something special planned, and she wanted me to not cum for several days before my visit. None of their other suite-mates were staying, so there were bedrooms with like beds and couches in that suite for us to fuck on while Ally was working. I got to their place around pm as I expected and the parking lot was practically empty. I walked up to their door to knock and their door was propped open with the deadbolt. Intrigued, I pushed the door open and locked it behind me and quietly crept into their suite. At this point, I had hoped that there was going to be candles lit throughout the place and Kerry would be tied up naked to her bed for me to do whatever I wanted with her (which is something we did a different time, but I'll tell that story some other time), but this was better. As I walked through the common areas towards Kerry's room, the place was dark and it looked like no one was home. I turned the corner to the hallway towards their room and I could see a soft light coming from Kerry's room. Just as I was about to call out to Kerry to tell her I was here, I heard a moan. It sounded like Kerry and I was very confused, but suddenly very turned on. I stayed in the shadows in the hallway and through the reflection of the mirror on the open door to their bedroom I could see Kerry and Ally completely naked on the couch with just the light of Ally's lava lamp casting weird shadows across their bodies. Kerry was laying on the couch with her head arched back and Ally going down on her. Within seconds I was rock-hard. Not wanting to ruin this glorious gift, and not entirely sure that I was supposed to join in, I stayed in the hall for another minutes, slowly stroking my now unbelievably hard cock through my shorts as I watched Ally bring Kerry to at least orgasms. Finally, Kerry reached her ultimate climax and practically jumped off the couch with her plateau-busting final orgasm and I knew she would be done for at least a few hours after that. When Kerry finally came back down and pushed Ally's tongue off her clit, I decided the time was right. I stuck my head around the door jamb and said "Boy, you guys didn't even wait for me. . . am I too late for my surprise?" Kerry and Ally both jumped a little, startled by my appearance. "How long have you been standing there?" Kerry asked. "About minutes. She looks like she's good with her tongue," I said about Ally. "I hope she's not too much better than me. . ." with a knowing smile (since, as a lesbian, she's probably very much better than me). "Well, don't worry, you didn't miss your surprise." Kerry said as she got up from the couch and came over to give me a hug and kiss. She was all sticky and wet down her leg and when she kissed me, I could taste what I assumed was Ally's pussy on her lips and man was that even more of a turn on. At that point, Ally was just watching us and sitting up on the couch naked as a jaybird. After a minute of kissing hello, Kerry whispered into my ears "Follow me for your surprise. . ." and she led me into the bathroom where she turned the shower on. "Okay, here's the deal, and you can object, but I don't think you will. I got stuck pulling a late shift at the dining hall, since most of the students have left for the break." I was about to object when she raised her hand to my arm and said "But, I made sure you'd be taken care of." I started to raise my eyebrows about what that meant when Kerry continued. "I've been hooking up with Ally, and we've been talking about sex A LOT, and talking about you A LOT. She told me she watched us on your first visit and that she's never been with a guy before but she wanted to give it a try. When I told her that we had a semi-open relationship, she told me that she masturbated to the thought of watching your cum splashing over my face. After I found out I had to work, I decided to see if she wanted a chance to be with a guy who she knows and trusts will be good to her, and has a recommendation from me that's pretty good in the sack. So, if you're on board, I'm going to hop in the shower and go to work and I'll be back at when the late night dining hall closes and you guys can tell me how it went." "I. . . are you sure? Isn't this going to be awkward with your roommate instead of some other girl you don't know and won't ever meet?" I asked. "I hope not, but I think it'll be fine. Ally's not looking for a relationship with a guy, and I know you're not going to hook up with her, since she's here with me, and well, I've been fantasizing about what you'll tell me you guys did and whenever I think about it, I get really fucking wet. . ." Kerry purred with a visible shudder. "I have to get to work, let me rinse off and I'll be out of here in mins, I want to hear about your fun, but I'm not sure I want to watch," she said, before giving me a kiss on the cheek and turning to get in the shower. Not sure what to do, I went back out into the bedroom and Ally was still sitting on the couch but she had put a robe on. I walked over and sat down next to her. When I looked over at her, she looked at me, and seemed a little nervous. Right as I was about to say something, Kerry turned off the shower and walked out into the room wrapped in a towel. Ally and I sat there wordlessly looking at each other and back at Kerry while she got dressed in her dining hall uniform. When she was done getting dressed, Kerry walked up behind the couch on her way to the door and gave me a hug and a kiss and whispered "Be gentle now. . ." in my ear, and then turned to Ally and said "You have fun, but then again I'm sure you will. . ." and turned and headed out the door. Ally and I turned to look at each other until we heard the chunk sound coming from the front door closing. I started to find words to say something but Ally broke the silence. "I'm a little nervous. . . " she said, her voice almost breaking. "We can do whatever you want to do. . . " I said. "Apparently I've been loaned out as some sort of sex slave, so you tell me what you want to do and I'll go along." With that she got a little more calmed down and she thought for a minute and then said, "Can I see it?" "See what?" I said, playing coy. I just wanted to hear her say it. "Your. . . cock. I've never seen one in person before, and certainly not hard," she confessed. Not wanting to waste another minute, since at this point I'd been hard as a rock for about mins, and I hadn't cum in about days, I immediately undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my cargo shorts and slid them to the floor and then pulled my cock out through the fly of my boxer briefs. At the time I was or years old, I'm '" tall and back then I weighed about lbs with very little body fat from playing division II college basketball. I had longish sandy blonde/brown hair with a bit of a curl to it and bright blue eyes. On a good day (such as that day), my cock was / inches long and maybe " in diameter. Back in my college days, I probably masturbated on my own - times a day, plus whatever hooking up I could do, so to go days without cumming was creating a serious backup and an aching need for some release. I remember thinking that it felt like my cock was " that day, just from the sheer built up pressure to cum. When I first pulled out my cock, I just held it by the base for a minute and let her look. She sat forward on the couch a little to get a closer look and after a minute or so, I licked my palm a little and started to slowly caress and stroke my cock. "Is this what you wanted to see?" I asked her. "Yes. . . " she practically hissed. Her left hand absentmindedly started rubbing her right breast and her right hand disappear inside the robe towards her crotch. I slowly continued stroking for a few minutes and was starting to feel really good when she stood up from the couch. I wasn't sure what she was doing so I stopped stroking until she said "No, don't stop, keep stroking and just watch. . ." She walked over to the stereo and put on some music and then walked in front of the couch. As soon as the music got up to speed, she dropped the robe onto the floor and stood before me completely naked and I noticed she had completely shaved her pussy. She started rhythmically dancing to the music, almost like a stripper, with her hands cupping her breasts and rubbing along her stomach and back as she swayed her hips and spun in circles. This was getting hot, getting a private show, and she was slowly moving towards the couch. I was careful not to speed up my strokes because I didn't want to cum too early. I knew with a day backlog that I'd more than likely be able to cum at least times in the next hour or so, but still, the first one would probably be the biggest and best load. With one final half turn, she pushed back against me on the couch, standing in between my legs with her ass grinding on my cock. I reached up to grab her hips but she pushed my hands away and said "Not yet. . ." She continued giving me a naked lap dance, rubbing her ass and pussy and legs on my cock for a few minutes before she stood back up and went around behind the couch. She reached over my shoulders (and rubbed her tits on my ear in the process) and grabbed both of my arms and pulled them back behind my head and tucked my hands behind my neck. Then in a sexy voice that I didn't know she had and seemed much deeper and throaty than her usual elfen giggle she whispered in my ear "Don't move now. . . you're mine." Not sure what was going to happen, but pretty sure it was going to be awesome, I leaned back against the couch and got comfy with my hands on the back of my head and slouched down a little lower to prop my head up and push my cock closer to the bottom of the couch. She walked around to the front of the couch again and stood in front of me between my legs and slowly dropped down to her knees while pressing her legs and then stomach against my balls and cock. She leaned her body away and arched her head forward to get her head very close to my now absolutely throbbing cock and looked at it from very close up almost all the way around. I flexed my cock just for fun and she jumped a little and gave me a look that seemed to say "I didn't know they could do that!". After a minute of looking at me, she leaned her body back up against me and licked her hand like she had seen me do and lightly touched my cockhead. She swirled her palm around the tip, pushing my cock to rotate slowly in a circle. After a minute of this, she wrapped her tiny hands around the shaft and gave it a little stroke halfway up and down. "It's so hard and yet soft at the same time, it's amazing. . ." she said absentmindedly. On her next stroke down a bit of pre-cum oozed out of my cockhead and she stopped stroking to look at it. With second's hesitation, she wrapped her lips around my cock head and gave a slow stroke with her hand. She had a very strong tongue and was swirling it around the tip of my cock. After days of denying myself, I was quickly getting close to an orgasm. My head arched back and my eyes rolled back in my head as I groaned. She sensed this was working and then said "I want to see you cum, like you did to Kerry. . .". She lowered her body so that my balls where against her stomach and the tip of my cock was between her tits and she started stroking my cock full force. She twisted her hands as she went up and down and started to switch between the right and left hands. After a couple minutes of this, I felt myself going over the edge. "Ohhh, god Ally, I'm gonna. . . I'm gonna cum. . . " I moaned. She arched her back and pointed my cock down at her body and pressed it up into her cleavage while she gave me a final couple of strokes and then a HUGE jet of cum spurt out and arched up in the air from her tits and splashed down on her from the top of her head down across her forehead and nose and into a pool in the hollow of her clavicle. She kept stroking and the nd spurt hit her right in the nose and lips and hung off thickly and the rd and th went into her now open mouth and on her chin. The final few spurts dribbled out onto her hand. I was in AWE of the sight before me. She dropped my cock with her hand and immediately began rubbing her clit with one hand and rubbing the cum on her other hand onto her breasts and licking the cum off of her lips. Within about a minute she calmed down and gave me a maniacal look and said "Holy shit that was sexy. . ." "You're telling me, if I didn't just cum on you, I'd be cumming right now just from the sight. . ." Ally stood up and walked over towards the bathroom and wiped her face and chest with a towel and then looked at me hungrily. She walked back over to the couch and hopped up on her end and laid down on her back facing me. "Strip!" she said. I stood up and practically ripped my shirt of Hulk-o-mania style and stepped out of my now cum-covered boxer-briefs. She motioned me over with her index finger and I climbed on the couch on top of her and went for a kiss. We gently kissed a few times, with her putting her hands to my face and feeling my stubble. After a few minutes of kissing like year olds, I slid down on the couch kissing my way down her body and started going down on her. Slowly caressing her clit with my tongue and then alternating with my tongue and the rough stubble on my chin to give different sensations. After a few minutes of that, I could feel her hips wiggling and she started moaning softly and breathing heavily. I decided to kick it up a notch and continued licking her clit in swirls and outlines and I slowly inserted one finger and started rhythmically rubbing on her g-spot. After a few minutes of doing this with changing paces and textures and patterns, I could tell she was about to orgasm. Her breathing was ragged and her hands were running through my hair and her hips were bucking against me and I began to firmly apply even slow pressure to her clit and she screamed out. Her hips lifted off the couch and her whole body shuddered as she bucked against me. Her moaning was so sexy and guttoral and came from down deep that I was rock hard from getting her off. After seconds of spasms, she finally set back down and pushed me off of her because of sensitivity. After another minute of coming back down, she sat up and said "Wow, you're good. I mean, not quite lesbian good, but way better than I thought. . ." she said with her voice trailing off as she saw my now rock-hard cock. "I need a minute, but I want you to fuck me. . ." she said breathily as she pushed me back where I was before. She got on her knees again, and without another word began stroking my cock with her lips wrapped around my cock-head and swirling her tongue forcefully around the tip of my dick. After a couple minutes of this, I grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up on top of me straddling me. I pulled her head up next to mine and began kissing her forcefully with some tongue and then grabbed her hips with both hands and started to rock her clit against my cock. After a minute of this she pushed back from me and sat straight up while straddling me and said "Okay, I think I'm ready. I've never done this before. . . I've used some giant dildos though, so size shouldn't be an issue, but this will be very different. . . " With that she reached down and lined my cock up with her pussy and slowly pushed down on top of me with her body weight. She slowly worked her way down, wincing in pleasure and pain and after two or three tries, she succeeded in enveloping my cock entirely. With one long thrust, she sat down all the way on top of my cock and breathed out a huge breathe while moaning "Fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk". Her pussy was so tight and wet that I rocked my head back as well with a low moan. After a few seconds of getting used to the state of being filled with cock, Ally started rocking back and forth. She slowly worked her way up to a rhythmic speed and took longer and longer strokes until she practically pulled off of me completely before slamming back down. After a few minutes of this, she was working towards an orgasm, but I got the sense she was having trouble getting over the hump (pun intended). Without saying a word, I reached down and started slowly rubbing her clit with my thumb while she rode me for all she was worth. Almost immediately, she started moaning heavily and shouting "Yes, yes, fuck fuck, ohmygodthatfeelssofuckinggood, don't stop, fuck. . . " on and on until she finally shouted and put both hands on my chest to steady herself as her body shuddered to another orgasm. After her orgasm had receded, she laid her head down on my chest with her arms curled up and I grabbed her in a warm hug. "Holy crap that was fucking good. Way better than with a dildo. . ." I let her catch her breath and after a few minutes I slowly started bucking my hips to move my cock inside her slightly until she began to wiggle her hips. After a few seconds of that, she sat back and got off of me and onto her back on the couch and pulled me on top of her. "Fuck me, use me, right now. . . God I want you inside me again. . . " she commanded. Without missing a beat, I positioned myself on top of her and thrust all the way into her in one smooth motion. Fuck she was tight! She wrapped her legs around my waist and I started to thrust harder and faster and shortly I felt the oncoming orgasm approaching me. Her head was back and her eyes were closed and she was moaning in time to my thrusts. I changed my angle to rub the base of my cock against her clit and kept thrusting for another minute before I went over the edge. "Oh god, Ally, I'm gonna cum. . . " I shuddered. "Yes! Cum all over me. I want you to cover me with it, come on. . . " Without missing a beat, I thrust once or twice more and then pulled out pushed my cock up above her belly and she reached and grabbed it and immediately began stroking. Within one or two strokes, I shot another huge load that left a thick rope from right above her belly button to the base of her chin. She kept stroking and aimed a little higher and my second shot went in the air and landed in her mouth and splashed a bit on her cheek. She kept stroking and the next or spurts coated her breasts and stomach with thick viscous cum. After my orgasm was done, she looked up at me covered in cum and said "I definitely like that part. Fuck it's so hot to see the cum shoot out, I can't get that from girls. . ." My cock was still hard and at this point I didn't want to miss a beat. I reach down and picked her up and flipped her onto her stomach laying down and lined myself up against her pussy and plunged in again. "Fuck that feels good!" she exclaimed. She had her hips on the couch but her upper body was pushed up and resting on her elbows as she looked over her shoulder. I held myself up with one hand and used the other to caress and squeeze her breasts while thrusting into her from behind. This position, with her legs pressed together and me pressing into her from behind, created an even tighter feel to her pussy and also let me get as deep as I could go. After a few minutes of this, I could tell the angle was working for her. Her hips were bucking against me as I thrust into her and she was moaning in a high pitched squeal. I slowed down my rhythm just a bit for longer slower strokes and I think that sent her over the edge. Her body started spasming against me and I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock as I went in and out. She started screaming in one long outburst and I could feel the waves of massaging pressure from her pussy on my cock and it sent me over the edge. "Oh god, I'm cumming Ally, I'm cumming!" I shouted. She turned her head back over her shoulder half down from her orgasm and looked me right in the eyes and said "YES! Cum inside me! I want to feel it, I want to feel you. . . " With that I buried myself with one long stroke and deposited all of my cum as deep inside her as I could get. My whole body spasming on top of her as I slowly moved in and out slightly with my cock jumping inside her with each spurt. Completely spent, I laid down on her back and kissed her over her shoulder with my cock still buried inside her. After a minute or two for us both to calm down, I slowly pulled myself out, followed by a large dallop of cum that dribbled out and onto the tops of her thighs. "Holy shit that was fucking great. . . " I said, in absolute awe that I just fucked the shit out of the hot lesbian roommate of my girlfriend. I plopped back down on the couch at the other end from Ally and she started to sit up. As she turned herself over, more and more cum came pouring out of her pussy and there was already a cum outline from the load on her chest on the couch cushion. "Looks like we made quite a mess. . . " Ally said jokingly. "We might need a new couch. . ." "Nah, you can wipe cum right off of leather, or fake leather, whatever that material is." I joked. "Besides, I don't think Kerry will mind a little of my cum around, and it's not like anyone else sits in here. . ." With that we both got up and headed to the shower to clean off. After we got out, we sat and talked for a long time about how that was for her and whether or not she wanted to hook up with other guys. It turns out that she was very much a lesbian, but hooking up with guys was kind of a once in a blue moon kind of thing and that she wanted to limit it to guys she knew. She also said she really liked hooking up with Kerry, so she would definitely be open to a threesome if we wanted. A couple hours later, Kerry came home and found Ally and I sleeping naked in Kerry's bed and she quietly stripped and climbed into bed with us. I woke up in the morning to Kerry sucking my dick and telling me she wanted me to cum on Ally while she was sleeping, but that's another story, along with the rest of our adventures. . . Bender_is_Great_

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
21005 http://www.hoagiesgif... http://www.hoagiesgifted.org/contests.htm 2015.10.15 68
21004 children's toys uk be... our homepage 2015.10.15 40
21003 5 Little Business Marketing Ideas marketing2532lc 2015.10.15 30
21002 Exhibitionist Sex - Eight Meetandfuck Mistakes That Will Cost You $1m Over The Next Three Years Fanny7112390024975188 2015.10.15 5
21001 5 Factors Why Affiliate Marketing Can Assist You marketing2915yx 2015.10.15 8
21000 Jergones Y Somieres De IKEA JohnnieBoucicault581 2015.10.15 42
20999 Missouri Defense Lawyer, Wellston TorstenLeone6954869 2015.10.15 10
20998 Necked Girls - What Everyone Ought To Know About Ambercutie Freya34250904706234 2015.10.15 7
20997 What Is An Insurance Broker Dealership? VanHamlett0139220088 2015.10.15 10
20996 Webcams Porn - The Mafia Guide To Live Masterbation KassandraHeaton03130 2015.10.15 7
20995 Asiancams - The Iphone Adult Chat Cover Up Freya34250904706234 2015.10.15 8
20994 Free Teen Cam Chat - How To Make Your Privatecams Look Amazing In 9 Days RosieHedley838153781 2015.10.15 6
20993 Live Jamsin - Boost Your Red Tube Live With These Tips Fanny7112390024975188 2015.10.15 9
20992 Mattress Reviews (PHOTOS) ShaniParkin1727 2015.10.15 8
20991 Hip Hop Beat Maker - Be A Pro To Make Your Personal Beats MaricelaHeaney7 2015.10.15 35
20990 Live Jasmi - How To Become Better With Live Naked Chat In 10 Minutes RosieHedley838153781 2015.10.15 13
20989 Adult Chat Cam - My Free Web Cam.com Is Crucial To Your Business. Learn Why! Freya34250904706234 2015.10.15 19
20988 Sissy Chat - Don't Just Sit There! Start Getting More Chat With Girls For Free KassandraHeaton03130 2015.10.15 8
20987 Porno Live - The Basic Facts Of Couples Porn KassandraHeaton03130 2015.10.15 7
20986 Store's Consumers Pay Price Of Power Failing. Aundrea59405518 2015.10.15 9
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0