by QZJMora97910595 posted Oct 15, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

adult web chat

BACKGROUND AND INFO FOR THOSE CONSIDERING TRYING(you can skip of you just want the good stuff): I've been fantasizing about this for years. It's not that I can't get laid, I'm an attractive man in my mid twenties with a girlfriend, I just wanted to experience what it was like. I wanted to get it out of my system, try it once, but I think I may have developed an addiction… The story begins yesterday: a slow day at work meant I had plenty of time to mess around on the internet. My new job pays well and I finally have enough money to splurge on myself. The idea struck me that now was as good a time as any to finally get my happy ending. So, after after some cruising of backpage, I found a place that I thought looked just like what I was looking for. I thought. I call ahead and go there straight from work, telling my girlfriend I need to work late. I get to the place, an unmarked door above a dry cleaner. I'm buzzed in and the lady asks if I've been there before, I say no. She asks if it's my first massage. I reply "yes." I'm both excited and nervous at this point and it shows. She tells me "massage only." I agree, thinking is standard. They're not going to just say "you want a happy ending" the woman takes me info the room, closes the door and I undress. She is in her late 40s, and not really what I was expecting. After an hour back and leg massage she instructs me my time is over. I look disappointed but she implies next time will be better. I pay and leave, very disapointed. "That was a wash" I think, I just wasted $60. I decided I had my experience, it wasn't what I expected, I tried and failed and that's was it… at least until that night. Unable to sleep, I decide to dig deaper, do some research. Reddit had some great information, and I discovered a nifty web site dedicated to erotic massage parlors:RubMap. They show reviews of places and what they offer. The sheer volume of places within 10 miles of me was astounding. I couldn't believe it. I narrow my search to places within 20 minutes of me and there are hundreds (I live and work north of NYC.) I then narrow my search. I decide if I'm going to do this, I want a place that offers a variety of services. I find a place with a great rating. The http://klyq.co/ free version of the site only shows reviews from a few years ago,and I want to see the recent reviews, so I pay the $15 for a 1 month membership. The reviews are all positive, and I decide this is the place to go. I also did some research on how to go about asking for things, and how to behave. It is important to be confident, don't act nervous, don't ask about anything sexual before the massage starts and never tell them its your first "massage," unless you want to waste $60 on mediocre back rub.

THE GOOD STUFF: I spend an anxious day at work, thinking of what will come. I tell my girlfriend I need to work late again. I leave work and call ahead to make an apointment. I head straight from work to the parlor, about 20 minutes from me. When I arrive, I find myself at a house with no markings. They're are several doors leading in and I'm not sure which to use, so I call again and ask to be on the safe side. I'm greeted at the front door by a very sexy Chinese girl in a short green dress who looks to be in her late twenties. She is tall, and skinny with long black hair, her face is amazing, and her tits were perky C cups, just the way I like them. Her eyes were glowing and she seemed to turn me on with just her stare. Her voice was feminine and sexy, with a cute chinese accent. Her dress was hiding her ass. My mind ran wild imagining what lady underneath. Her English is ok and the first thing she says is how attractive I am. Standard but well recieved. I return the compliment ave tell her its my first time there but not my first massage. I pay the $45 house fee for a half hour. She smiles and leads me into the back room. She steps out, closing the door to allow me to undress. I strip down completely and shit on the edge of the table, anxiously awaiting her return. She steps back in bringing with her some supplies. The excitement is beginning to show (if you know what I http://klyq.co/ mean), she takes notice and comments on how big I am. She instructs me to lie on my stomach so she can get started on the massage. She asks if I would like oil and I say yes. She begins working on my shoulders. She is actually a very talented masseuse. As she steps in front of me to massage my scalp, I reach my hands out and start gently touching her long, soft legs. I gently run my fingers up her leg. When they reach her dress, I gently pull them up a bit. http://klyq.co/ I reach underneath and feel her prefect round ass. For a small, skinny asian girl she had an amazing ass. I reached around and grabbed a cheek in each hand. Squeezing gently and slightly spreading her ass. She begins to make quiet sounds of pleasure. She's stays in my front, allowing me to continue playing with her ass. She leans forward and begins working her way down to my ass, leaning over me. I grab her ass firmer and she grabs mine. I slowly move my hand around her panties and gently feel her soft pussy through her black, silk panties. I reach inside the slightly and can feel the wetness and heat eminating from her perfect pussy. I ask her if she could massage my thighs and ass. She moves down to my legs and, starting at the feet, slowly works her way to my inner thighs. She slows even further as she approaches my balls. When she finally reaches them she begins to lightly tickle them, then reaches underneath me abs gently feels my shaft. I flip over and face her. She is smiling and looking incredibly sexy. She asks me what I want. I tell her I want her, slowly pulling her dress up to her waste, exposing her delicate black panties. With one hand I reach inside the back of her panties grabbing her bare firm but so soft ass for the first time. With the other hand I take her wrist and move it to my partially erect cock. She gently caresses it, asking if her hand is all I want. I take her face, bring her close and gently kiss her, telling her I'd love to feel her soft lips. She asks if that is all and I say yes. She smiles and leaves the room for a minute, returning with an ultra thin condom. She skilfully places the condom on my completely erect member and proceeds to begin sensually licking my body. As she leans over me, I grab her dress and pull it over her head. She giggles, removing her bra and pressing her soft perky tits against my chest. She kisses me and moves to my face. Her nipples are hard and perfect. Dark pink and the perfect size. She places one in my mouth and I suck. She begins to moan with pleasure. She then slowly licks me from my neck down to my shaft. As she leans in to begin licking, I reach my hand in the front of her panties and begin gently rubbing her clit. As I play with her wet pussy, she begins to lick and kiss my cock. I slowly insert my finger http://klyq.co/ into her tight hole as she begins to grip the tip of my cock with her lips. As I slide my finger deeper inside her, she takes my cock deeper into into get mouth. I can get her moan with pleasure as she gently swirls her tongue around the tip. As she sucks, I remove my finger from her now dripping wet pussy and pull her panties down below her ass. She takes her panties completely of for me, exposing a beautiful, little, pink pussy. Shaved but with some soft dark hair just above. She turns and slightly spreads her ass, revealing her adorable asshole. I reach between her legs and feel her soft pussy. I pull her closer and tell her I need to lick her. She asks if I just want everything. I happily agree. She lies down on the table and spreads her legs. She reaches down and, using two fingers, spreads her lips, revealing her tight pink hole and delicious clit. I immediately dive in. At first slowly circling her clit with the tip of my tongue then increasing in speed and pressure. She starts to shake, letting out loud moans and squeaks in pleasure. I begin to suck on her pussy, she spreads her lips even further, she gently pushes down on my head. She soon begins to shake, I can feel her pussy getting wetter with every lick. I can taste it. I then move up to kiss her. She grabs my cock and being running it against her pussy. Without warning she thrusts up, and my dick slices perfectly in. She is so tight, I can feel her pussy gripping on my dick, pulling me in. I begin to thrust, slow at first, then faster. She is getting loud now, squealing with pleasure. After a few minutes of missionary, I ask her to get on top of me. She quickly jumps on top of me, sits up and begins bouncing on my cock. She grabs my hand and puts it to her boob. I feel as she rides. I pull her down against me and take a hold of an ass cheek in each hand. I pull myself deep inside her. She let's out a moan of pleasure. As she expertly works her pussy on my cock, she reaches behind and begins to gently tickle my balls and asshole with her nails. It's too much to resist, I start to cum. She slows down, making long deep motions on my cock. Milking me with her tight pink. I smile and she smiles back. She sits on my dick for a few more minutes, gently rubbing my chest. We talk for a bit. She says that it was unusual for a young attractive man such as myself, that I didn't fit the standard clientele. She seemed refreshed. I give her her well deserved tip. After a hot towel to wash off the oil, I got dressed and was on my way. She says next time we'll do even more. I think there is definitely going to be a next time…

submitted by Livelarge4712 [link] [2 comments]

Articles