Http://klyq.co/ - Seven Awesome Tips About Http://klyq.co/ From Unlikely Sources

by CharoletteJacques57 posted Oct 15, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
On my way into the office the Monday morning following the Christmas party I was feeling great. I spent a good part of Saturday night at the party fucking this tall sexy creature Becky, she was spectacular and then I spent most of the day in Bed with my wife, Debbie, on Sunday. She got so hot when I told what Becky and I had done she wanted me to do the same things to her and then some more from me. I walked into my office and noticed that the morning sun reflecting an my desk revealed the ass cheek marks left from Becky and you could see a spot that had to be a mixture of her pussy juice and my cum. I covered this up with a pile of papers as I knew my secretary, Tina would be in any minute looking for the schedule for the week. My thinking of the weekend and seeing the marks on my desk got me aroused and my dick was half hard. "What do you have for me this morning" I heard from behind me, it was Tina, my short hispanic mid 's assistant with huge tits and a nice plump ass. I thought to myself, I have something right hear in my pants for you and it is big and hard. Instead, I just handed her our schedule of upcoming projects that I prepared last Friday. She smiled, said "Thank you and let me know if there is anything I can help you with that comes up" and walked out of my office. At that point I looked down and saw that my now full blown erection was presenting a very large bulge in my pants. I thought to myself, OK focus on work here for a while you need to get things done. After about an hour I went to the coffe area to get a caffein boost. Along the way I heard others in the office talking ove rthe happenings at the christmas party, who was real drunk, who got carried away on the dance floor and all of the general happenings. I was wondering if anyone knew I fucked Becky in my office and then fucked her in the ass in the womens locker room, did anyone else get laid at the party I wondered. Deep in thought and desperately needing a coffee I was in my own little world. As I was waiting for the coffee to brew Angela, the woman who brought Beck to the party, joined me waiting for coffee. She always wore a dress and looked professional, today was no different, she had on a black print dress that had buttons the full length in the front, she had them undone enough at the top to show a little cleavage but not too much to be inapropriate for work. The dress also showed off her nice shapely legs. "So Steve, did you have fun Saturday night? I know I had a little too much fun, man did I have a hangover yesterday" Angela asked." I had a great time, I felt pretty good the next day, I had to drive so I slowed down on the drinks as the night went on", I said. Angela then asked me " I have some boxes that need to go down to storage, can you give me a hand, I can't seem to find any of the interns". "No problem, where are they?" I replied, I had often helped the women in the office whenever they need a hand moving things so I did this all of the time. We loaded the boxes on a cart and took it down to the storage area. "They can go over there on the far wall where there is that empty spot on the shelves", Angela directed. I loaded the boxes onto the shelves and said "Is there anything else you need?" as I was turning around towards her. "Yes there is she replied, I need your big cock" As I faced her she was standing there right in front of me and she had unbuttoned all of the buttons in the front of her dress revealing her white lace bra and panties. "Becky spent the night at my place Saturday and told me everything she did with you, she said that your cock is so big that she had trouble getting it in her mouth. I bet I can take all of it in my mouth" she said as she unclasped her bra in the front exposing the most perfect sets of breasts I had ever seen. They were very large and firm, they hardly sagged but you could tell they were all natural. Her nipples were large and brownish in color they were perfect. Spectacular was the only word that came to mind. I was speechless and shocked at Beck for revealing all the details of our evening. This beautiful woman standing mostly naked in front of me had made my cock fully engourged. Angela immediately dropped to her knees grabbed at my belt unzipped my pants and pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. "Wow, it is amazing the thickest I have ever seen, I want it" she exclaimed. With that she opened her mouth wide and slowly slid my cock inch by inch deeper and deeper into her mouth, I could feel her moisture and her tounge caressing the bottom of my cock as it eased in. She did not stop until I could feel it hit her throught and go deeper until she had swallowed it all and her lips were pressed against my torso. The pleasure in my cock was like something I never felt before, this was the deepest I had ever been in a mouth. She held it there for a moment looking up at me with her eyes and I could see her starting to tear. She held it for a moment and then quickly slid it all of the way out and gasped for a breath. Without hesitation she then slid it all the way back down into her throat. She started repeatedly sliding her mouth over the full length of my cock. My lord this was the best blow job I had ever received. She never used her hand on my cock just her mouth sliding over it over and over again. Her hand was massaging my balls which felt great. I looked down at her and could see her tits bouncing around from her activity and I tried to reach down to feel her spectacular mounds. "you like my tits" she asked, "They are perfect" I told her. with that she got on her feet and squated down grabbed a breast in each hand and grabbed my cock in her fantastic cleavage. I started pumping away titty fucking her, the sensation was remarkable and I could feel my cum rising from my balls just before I blew my wad I pulled up and stock my cock into her mouth. Angela sucked hard on my cock making me release my load into her mouth. She hesitated swallowing my thick creamy cum and held it on her tounge for me to see then swallowed. She stood up and I gave her a deep kiss, I could still taste myself in her mouth, I pulled her tight against me and reached around and got a handful of her firm round ass and pulled down her panties. As we embraced we were interupted by a voice over the intercom "Angela, line , Mr. Goodwin on line three", "Shit, I need to take that" Angela exclaimed. "OK I need to take these" I said holding her panties and sliding them into my pocket. "Wait, Wait... Shit see me here at noon, I am so fucking horny". she exclaimed while closing up her dress and reaching for the wall phone. "I will see you then" I replied, thinking, I hope she did not say that after she picked up the phone. . A couple hours passed and I was pretty much useless all morning all I could think about was Angela and those great tits and if her mouth felt that good how would her pussy feel. I put her panties in the same drawer where I had Becky's. Nice little collection I thought. I left my office and got down to the storage room about minutes early and when I arrived Angela was already there. "Shit I can't wait, I have been here for minutes hoping you would be early" she explained. As she said this she undid half of the buttons on her dress exposing her tits and undid the front fastening bra. She then bent over and pulled her dress up over her hips to expose her ass and her dripping pussy. "Well what are you waiting for, I need you to fuck me with that huge cock of yours and I need it now!!" she ordered. I undid my pants pulled out my engourged cock but befor fucking her I needed to taste her. I knelt down and burried my face in her pussy. She smelled sweet and of perfume, I lapped up her juices and licked my tounge in and out of her hole. I started rubbing her clit with my finger and I could feel her tense, and in another moment I felt her shake and cum. "Damn that felt great but will you please fuck me now, I have never had such a big dick and I need it in my pussy now!!!" she demanded. "OK, OK" i said and with that I grabbed both of her hips lined her up and slammed hard into her. I figured if she wants me to fuck her that bad then I was going to do it good and hard. "WOW!!!" she yelled, definetly loud enough for someone outside the room to hear. But this was not going to stop me. I grabbed that great firm round ass and pounded away, hearing her moan and groan between the pleasure she was http://klyq.co/ feeling and the pain of my huge cock pounding her pussy. I reached forward with both hands and grabbed the fantstic tits of hers that were bounding back and forth, this changed the angle I was fucking her and it made her cum instantly, I could feel her squeezing down hard on my cock with her pussy. Normally I would have cum by now but with all of my activity the last few days it was taking longer than usual and I was loving it. I could feel the sweat starting to roll off of Angela's back and when she turned to look at me I could see her eye makup starting to run. "More, more, more" she cried "I am going to cum again". I kept pounding her pussy and I could feel her tense and quiver as she came again. She reached up underneath her and started rubbing my balls. After a minute this was starting to do the trick and I could feel my cum building. I began to go even faster. "Cum in me, Cum in me, cum, cum" she exclaimed. I finally released my load into her sweet wet http://klyq.co/ pussy and stopped thrusting and left my cock buried all of the way inside of her. Angela leaned forward detaching my cock from her, She dropped down to her knees and took my cock gently into her mouth and sucked the last few drops of my hot cum out of my throbbing member. She stood up and held me tight and we kissed deeply. "Thank you" she said softly, "I have never been fucked quite like that, every women should experience a cock like that at least once, thank you" "You are so beautiful and sexy I am a very lucky guy to have been able to be with you" I told her. With that we kissed once more fixed our clothes, she fixed up her makeup and we went back to work. I saw her a few more times in passing during the day and all we exchaned was a simple "hello". I wondered if anyone knew I had her panties in my desk and that earlier she gave me the best blow job of my life and gave her a fucking like she never experienced. Our little secrets, I thought. Scast

Articles