Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This is the story of how I lost my virginity. I was and still am eighteen, yet this occurred late last year during summer straight after I finished my exams. A group of friends and I planned a trip to a pretty popular beach town which was a two hour drive away from the city and because I a lazy bastard I never bothered to get my driver’s licence. This became an issue once I realised that all the guys already planned to take one car a day later. Yet since I finished exams a day earlier and the girls were leaving that same day they asked if I wanted to go with them and spend the first night at one of the girl’s houses.
I’m a relatively shy guy, it’s in my nature to be quiet and contained and even though I’ve been to heaps of cool parties and pretty popular I have never found myself in an intimate situation with a girl. Since I’m a relatively handsome guy (so I’ve been told) and bothering on feminine style and personality I think all my girl friends must have just assumed I was gay because they always seemed more natural and playfully flirty with me when compared to the other guys. I have never had a sleep over with the girls but at the time it didn’t seem like a strange thing to do so I agreed and headed off with them.
As soon as I finished my first exam I raced down the University and jumped into the car. As soon as I hopped in the back I realised it was only Amy and Maddie with me. Surprised I asked where Lilly was, the girl I was closest friends with. They explained she decided not to come since her boyfriend wasn’t willing to make the trip. I was kind of holding onto the idea that if I was such good friends with Lilly she would make it much less awkward for me and I wouldn’t feel so out of place. But this didn’t deter me from having fun, both girls were great to hang out with and even though I didn’t talk much with Maddie but Amy and I had been good friends since the day we met.
Both girls are really pretty, sharing blond hair and short in height yet Amy was on another level. She had beautiful bronze skin and natural curves like you wouldn’t believe, no fat what so ever but just a great figure. Until earlier that month she had been with a boy who she had been with for three years, and I noticed a change in the way she acted around me. She became flirtier, playing with my hair and making fun of me whenever I backed away from her due to shyness but I could tell she knew I found her sexy and she loved teasing me for it.
That day we decided to go for a swim at the beach and this was at the point when I realised I needed Amy. It was the first time I ever saw either of them so bare and as soon as I saw Amy half naked my dick instantly became rock hard. As soon as it happened I rushed to take my shirt off and jump into the water so they didn’t notice my cock through the shorts which at this point became almost unbearable. As we swam around and the cold water helped with my problem yet I still had trouble looking away from her. I was simply mesmerised. As why lay on the beach, sunbathing I still couldn’t stop thinking about her, I never thought I could find someone that attractive.
Since Maddie used to live in the town she knew it pretty well, so we drove around the day messing around and visiting random shops and cafés. Since I was eighteen they forced me to go buy drinks and I happily obliged. I knew how badly I butchered those exams and I needed to get smashed just to deal with the stress. That night we began drinking around eight, getting drunk and watching crappy Bollywood movies in the dark as a joke. We were all in Maddie’s bed watching the movie on her laptop as I was in the middle of the two girls.
I was actually surprised how comfortable I was with the whole ordeal, normally I would feel so nervous being this close to two incredibly sexy girls but not this time. I felt this way all until I felt Amy’s hand rub against my leg, going up and down my thigh and I felt my heart instantly stop. I think Maddie noticed what was going on and made the excuse that she needed a shower, leaving us alone in bed together. As soon as the door closed I turn to Amy and make eye contact. She still looked amazing, her dark blue eyes staring into my soul as she cheekily bit her lip and smiled. I lost my breath but I knew I had to say something… I panicked and simply expressed how fast my heart was beating. I instantly cringed at what I said but she told me hers was doing the same. It was then I realised I had to just go for it. Without hesitation I kissed her while simultaneously wrapping my hands around her waist as she put hers around my neck. This was my first kiss and suddenly I realised how horrible I was at it, giggling at the idea. She pressed her forehead against mine and asked what was so funny. I told her that I didn’t even know how to kiss and she said she’ll teach me. I followed her rhythm, we started off with small pecks and grew in passion and speed until suddenly she was on top of me and in control. She was rubbing herself on my crouch which by now as the hardest I had ever been. I was in pure ecstasy.
Then we heard door fly open and we both hear Maddie yelling. "Oh My God," embarrassed I tried to hide my face under a pillow as they began to make fun of me again. She began asking questions, like if that was my first kiss and other things like that. At one point she makes Amy kiss me again so she could take a picture and send it to all our friends and I began to think that this was the end of my fun with Amy. Oh boy was I wrong. Maddie begins to joke about how she felt jealous, and she couldn’t believe she was third wheeling me of all people. Then before I had time to realise how it happened they began making out. My jaw dropped and hit the ground. At this point I seriously didn’t know what to do. Maybe if had been more experienced I could have gotten in on the action, but sadly I was in too much shock to do anything. Before long Maddie decided that was enough for the night and demanded that we went to sleep.
She shut off any remaining lights and tucked us all in bed, with Amy in the middle. I honestly thought I was going to be going to sleep now and I almost did until I felt Amy’s hand on my crouch. At this point it just became too much for me to handle and I felt a surge of adrenaline pass through my body. I grab her hand and jump out of bed leading her to the guest bedroom I was originally supposed to be sleeping in. I rush in, close the door behind me and start kissing her neck and as I do so she protests saying that Maddie will realise we are gone. I tell her I don’t care as I force my weight onto and push her onto the bed. She kisses me back faster and again she finds herself on top. We keep kissing but as she does so she is rubbing my dick through my pants in such aggressive manner that I was beginning to think it was going to rip out of my pants. Suddenly she stops to tell me that she doesn’t want to fuck me tonight and since I was a virgin I agreed that was a good idea makes the point she was keen for anything else. Excited I asked if she wanted to see my cock, in which she quickly nods with a huge grin on her face. Since the pants I was wearing where incredibly tight and maybe even abit small I struggled to pull them off. I managed to get my dick about two thirds of the way out and instantly she grabs it and starts jerking me off.
I roll with it and we begin kissing again as I’m getting my first handjob. She jumps off and sits on my side as she kept stoking. "Omg I can’t believe you have such a massive cock," giggling as she said it. I was in shock, asking her if she was serious. "Yes are you kidding, it looks like it would hurt." I asked if I could take my pants fully off and as I did the hiding third length of my dick flopped out. "OMG there’s more!" she yelled that so loudly I was sure Maddie hear. I was laughing at this point, I never thought I had a big dick and her excitement made my happy. She kept stroking but ten minutes in it became obvious I wouldn’t cum like this. She begins kissing my chest and slowly moves down. When she reached my cock and began kissing it all over and licking the sides and the tip, I had to grip the sheets of the bed as the teasing became too much to bare. Then suddenly she puts the whole thing in her mouth and I let out the biggest sigh in pleasure. Amy begins to work on my cock harder and faster but as she does her teeth scrap along my shaft and I wince in pain. She looks at me and apologises, but I tell her its fine and to keep going as I pushed her head back down onto my cock. I couldn’t believe this was happening and I thought that I could fight through the pain. But it became apparent this wasn’t working for either of us. Wait here she told me and went back into the other room.
I waited for what felt like hours but the wait was well worth it. When she came back she had already opened a condom and reached down to put it on me. "Fuck I don’t think it’s big enough," she sighed as she struggled to fit it onto the head. Disappointed I again told her it’s alright, but she began to get frustrated. I began kissing her neck and running my fingers down her body. She then jumped onto her back and practically ripped her panties off, revealing the most perfect tiny pink pussy. "I want you inside me so fucking badly, I’m on birth control. Just don’t cum in me." At that point I didn’t even care if she was lying or not but my primal instinct kicked in and I pretty much jumped into her. I will never forget the face she made as I went in and her eyes rolled back and her mouth slowly widened is I slid into her wet pussy. The image itself nearly made me cum.
I didn’t have the patients to take it slow and began fucking like a rabbit; I made the mistake of doing that with another girl only to get slapped in the face as she cried in pain. I don’t know what it was about Amy but she took my dick with such ease and joy. She kept smiling as I pounded away at her perfect pussy and even asked if I was sure I was a virgin. It was at this point I began to get tired and lost pace. I still haven’t figured how she does it, (maybe because I was so drunk) but someone how I found myself on my back again, yet this time she was riding me.
Watching her bounce up and down I realised that I still haven’t seen her perky tits. I reach up and take off her shirt revealing her small yet firm breasts, and again without thinking I began sucking on them. At this point Amy began finding it hard to hold in her moans and licking her tits pushed her over the edge, letting out a load moan in pleasure. She then asked if I wanted to do something fun. I nodded and with that she jumped off me and lay down on top of the pillow and on her stomach, her ass facing me. As I leaned over her she guided my cock into her once again I felt the full extent of her wetness. This was what finally pushed me over the edge. Smacking her round ass with my hips as I went in and out felt too good to be real and within two minutes of fucking her in this position was too much and I pulled out and shot strings all down her ass and back.
I fall back onto the bed and she joins me, not bothering to clean up and kisses me on the cheek. She says thank you, cleans herself with a tissue and puts her cloths back on as she leaves the room.

RP_Sucks

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20202 The Most Effective Gaming Computers In 2014 RevaDobie2507302467 2015.10.15 53
20201 How You Can Earn Money Marketing Crafts GastonRubinstein 2015.10.15 129
20200 Daily Deal Activity 12. PearleneMurillo547 2015.10.15 28
20199 35 Boxer 'Cannot Turn, Can Not Climb Up, Can't Run'. http://dev-wiki.golocalinteractive.com/index.php/Hastings_Neil_Utley_Deals_with_ 2015.10.15 5
20198 Shiatsu Therapeutic Massage Chairs Save You 1000'S On Massage Therapy FXZCara55736692 2015.10.15 3
20197 Create Customized Customized Tee Shirts With Our Customized Custom T Shirt Template MeriColbert00814268 2015.10.15 3
20196 Colchones Y Dolor De Espalda ShaniParkin1727 2015.10.15 5
20195 Living With An ADHD. http://fiestaworldevents.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=204458 2015.10.15 3
20194 Girl 'Seduces' Propane Mend Guy To Attempt To Obtain Her Hot Water Heater Repaired (PICTURE) AntonioMoffatt3 2015.10.15 7
20193 Suspected Cop Killer Enrique Monroy MarvinKelynack68722 2015.10.15 91
20192 Just How To Use E-mail Marketing Effectively NormandImlerobrw 2015.10.15 32
20191 Single Moms Can Go Back To School With Obama's Government Scholarships BeulahRhoden6773 2015.10.15 12
20190 Marcus Received Ticket For Performing 80 In A 55 ReaganBurdine61 2015.10.15 5
20189 Guiding Those Who Want To Venture Into Binary Options Gold Trading CiaraScheffler448 2015.10.15 8
20188 The Best Ways To Calculate Sales Tax On A New Car (6 Steps). you can try these out 2015.10.15 6
20187 Clash Of Clans Troop Effectiveness. MaribelCollett6816 2015.10.15 7
20186 Clarifying Rudimentary Aspects For Luxury Real Estate MaggieTedesco08072 2015.10.15 8
20185 No Marquis, A Pot Citation Ain't Like A Speeding Ticket JackieDummer350 2015.10.15 1605
20184 Why Nixon Matters. http://specialscheck.es/ 2015.10.15 12
20183 Snow And Water Could Snarl Christmas Holiday Travel On East Coast RickeyFlannagan 2015.10.15 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0