Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

live girls nakedA quick note before the story begins: I think there are three, maybe four episodes that I can tell here. This is the second one chronologically, with the action that sets up the last two. If you missed the first episode somehow, you can find it here:http://ift.tt/EKhe It’s a Saturday night in , and Allison and I are marathoning House on the TV in my bedroom, Melissa has a couple friends over, another couple Jake and Ella. I’ve met them before but don’t really know them well. Jake is an auto mechanic who works down the street, kinda tall, really skinny, with light brown hair and big glasses, and Ella is his girlfriend, an EMT. She’s on the shorter side with long light brown hair, small breasts, small waist, basically small features all around. She’s probably ’" and weighs pounds or something like that, just a small person. Anyway, partway through one of the House episodes, I think I hear something weird next door but don’t say anything. I look over at Allison to see if she noticed it, but no reaction. We keep watching. A minute later, a bump, like furniture moving. I look over at Allison, and she has a curious look on her face too. "What was that?" she says. We’re quiet for a moment and then we can hear what is probably supposed to be masked heavy breathing, but it’s not soft enough. The walls in this apartment are shitty and we can both hear heavy breathing through the wall. Somebody is getting some in the next room. Allison and I are looking at each other with great amusement - we’re about to hear a show. The breathing is rapidly intensifying, getting faster and louder. They clearly don’t really care if we can hear them - they know we’re here in the next room, and they’re not trying to be quiet. I’m getting really turned on by what is probably happening in the next room - I don’t know, but my imagination is running wild with the activities that the three of them could be having. Ella’s not really the kind of girl I would be interested in, but I can still imagine some pretty freaky stuff happening with the two women and Jake. Somebody’s getting fucked, or a two girl blowjob, or a mix of both? Or something that I can’t even imagine. "They’re having a lot of fun in there" I say to Allison. I can hear woman’s voice, not Melissa so it must be Ella, say "Oh fuck" at a good volume, not masking it at all. "They know we’re here. Is this a game for them?" I ask Allison "Maybe" I look at Allison and kiss her, some tongue, and paw at her breasts a little. I’m going to guess the sounds are getting her a little worked up, and I’m happy to encourage it. Worst case, I can probably get laid right now too! I know this is a little greedy, but what year old guy isn’t when it comes to sex. We keep listening. We’re not even up against the wall and I can hear all kinds of sounds, muffled talking and what are a variety of sex sounds. Allison and I are getting turned on and rubbing each other a little, we’re just excited. I’m rubbing her shoulders through her tank top and she’s rubbing my thigh. As I rub her shoulders, I point out "I’m surprised she didn’t invite us. She had fun last time I thought." "Maybe it was spontaneous. I know she wants my tits." We’re rubbing each other a bit and I tug her tank top up and start rubbing her breasts. Allison sighs a little and leans back against me, offering easier access. I start kissing her neck and up to her ear, deliberately getting her more worked up, and myself as well. This whole time, we can hear sex talk next door- Ella’s "Oh fuck" over and over again for a couple of minutes, occasional grunts and moans. There’s definitely no effort to be quiet happening next door. "Do you want to see if we can join them?" she asks me. Adventerous! She’s taking the lead and I’m really excited. Allison being interested in this is sweet news to my ears. Thinking about what could be happening next door, the world of possibilities, has me very excited. "They want us to hear them.. I feel like that’s half the invite already." We keep listening at the door for a minute. I’m still not exactly sure what is happening, but it involves Melissa being pretty quiet and Jack and Ella being noisy. Allison giggles a little quietly at the sound, and I ask her for permission "Should we knock?" "Yes. We should knock first." I like that in Allison’s mind the alternative was just barging in. She’s in the right mindset. I knock three times quickly on Ella’s door, and then Allison says, "We can hear you next door. Can we join you?" There’s silence for a few seconds and then "Yes, please do!" from Melissa. I open the door and we step inside the room. It’s a whole scene in front of us. Ella is naked and sitting up on Melissa’s bed with her legs open, and Melissa is looking up at us, her face leaning on Ella’s thigh. Jake is positioned behind Melissa and fucking her doggy style. Jake has a condom on and is slowly pushing in and out of Melissa as we come in. Ella is playing with her breasts gently and looking at Melissa mostly. She’s got a nice body, very petite and nice to look at. Jake and Ella seem so unsurprised to see us that it basically confirms my theory that they might have planned this in part - being loud to draw us in. Ella smiles and waves at us. Standing behind Allison, I take the bottom edge of her tank top and pull it up and over her head. She’s not wearing a bra and her breasts fall out. Ella applauds for a second looking at them, and Allison is a little embarrassed. She covers them her hands for a moment, but then reaches down to unbutton her jeans. Everyone seems very pleased to see Allison getting naked and Melissa is staring at her for a minute before she goes back to licking Ella’s clit. I’m also taking off my pants and getting naked as fast as I can. We’re both naked in a few seconds and my hands are wandering over Allison’s body. Rubbing her clit with a finger, running another hand over her body, kissing her neck. It’s driving her wild and she’s staring at Melissa eating pussy across the room. Jake and Ella are watching our little show intently. Allison has a nice body that always gets attention. "We’re going to stay over here for now." I announce. Allison gets down on her knees and blows me for a few seconds, getting me wet again, then turns around and presents her pussy to me. "I want to watch too. I want to see how Melissa eats that pussy. This way we both can watch." I think Allison is getting more and more interested in girl/girl sex but is looking for a comfortable introduction. I’m happy Melissa and Ella can help provide this. This is about to be a wild night but this means there’s going to be even more in the future. Allison arches her back a little bit, and I enter her from behind. She groans loudly and I start working at her insides. Ella is staring at Allison, and holding Melissa’s head to her pussy. I don’t usually like doggy style very much, but this way it affords us both a view of the action in front of us. A lot of fucking happens now. Melissa keeps eating Ella’s pussy until Ella comes screaming all over Melissa’s face. They change positions. Jake pulls the condom off, and we watch as they take turns blowing Jake. They sit in front of him, taking turns sucking on it, and when one is sucking it the other one is playing with her- Melissa kisses Ella’s neck, shoulders, licks her nipples, and then they switch back. Watching the two girls play with each other is incredibly hot. They’re both really cute and the visuals are very exciting for me. After a minute they get a fresh condom so he can fuck Ella for a bit while she eats Melissa’s pussy. Melissa lays back on the bed with a couple pillows under her back, so she can sit up and watch Allison and I fuck. I’ll later reflect how much this is just the reverse of our first joint experience with Melissa, where she was watching us fuck.. and now we’re watching her fuck. I try to keep my pace slow and under control so we can both mostly enjoy the show. We just focus on what’s in front of us while I slowly fuck Allison. She’s very lubed up and extremely turned on by the live show, whining every time I push in. I love how turned on she is by the threesome show happening in front of us. I know I’m not that far off - the downside of unprotected sex and hot situations, and I start speeding up a little bit. Not too fast so I can stay in control though. If they were going for a while before we joined and I come before Jake that’ll be kinda embarrassing. Ella is loud and fucking Jake’s cock hard, bouncing off of him and full of dirty talk. I can’t really remember it but it was nasty stuff about how much she wants his cum on her face, how Melissa’s pussy tastes, how much she likes to fuck. How much she likes threesomes and stuff like that. They are clearly experienced with this and given how comfortable they are I seriously doubt it’s their first time with Melissa. Jake starts grunting louder, "Ella I’m going to come, turn around." She gets off of his cock and turns around, "Jake, come on my face. Come all over me." He’s pulling the condom off and then jerks his cock just a couple times before he blows. He yells, a loud shout and cum is bursting out of his cock and landing all over Ella’s face and tits. It’s unbelievably hot. She loves the cum on her and is rubbing it into her breasts. Melissa comes over to Ella and starts licking Jake’s cum off her face, cleaning her up. Ella is eating some of it off her tits and stuff too. Jake’s sitting back and watching as the girls share his cum. Melissa loves eating cum, and she keeps playing with her pussy while she does. "I’m going to come soon" I warn Allison. We’ve been rocking back and forth for a while now and I’m way overstimulated by the show and watching the facial. I’m not going to last long. Allison hasn’t come yet but I can’t change that unless I stop completely. Which I am not going to do. She’s way turned on anyway and loving the show. "Where do you want me to cum?" "Come in me! Give it to me!" Allison shouts, as I rock back and forth faster behind her. Allison must be having a great time if she’s asking me to cum in her, that’s pretty rare. I groan one more time and pull Allison vertical, her back against my chest and her breasts in my grip as I come. The one thing I like about doggy is the access to her breasts that you get. I can feel my cock jerking and flooding, and Allison lets out a yell. I pump a few times and release, withdrawing my cock. I keep my hands on her breasts and hold her close to me, and then release her a minute later. I’m panting for breath, hearing ringing. I know I had an awesome orgasm when all I hear is ringing afterwards. I fall from my knees onto my butt on the carpeted floor with a thud, completely exhausted. Melissa crawls over towards us on all fours. "That was awesome! You guys are so hot. Thank you for joining us." She kisses Allison and they tongue a little bit for a minute. Jake and Ella are watching from across the room, lying on the bed and gently toying with each other, kind of watching. Their kiss breaks off, Allison giggles and says something about how Melissa tastes like cum that I can barely hear, my hearing is just starting to come back to me. I ask "What?" and everyone else laughs a little. Melissa says something else, and looks down at Allison’s pussy. Allison’s shaking her head no. I’m not sure what they’re saying totally but I think Melissa asked to touch her pussy or something, and despite the show and crazy she was feeling, she’s not looking for that. I sit up and look at them and take a deep breath, and my ears pop. It hurts a little but I can hear again. I sit up properly and see that Allison is fingering her pussy a little bit. She takes her finger out with a bit of my cum on it, and puts it into Melissa’s mouth. "Now you have both. Happier?" Melissa was asking for my cum, I realize. Maybe she wanted to get it herself. She clearly loves eating cum and Allison was okay to share it. Jake and Ella are watching the scene and fascinated from across the room. She’s lying in his arms, his hands roaming her body. Allison and I go to clean up in the shower and leave the other three to whatever they want to do next. She is very physical with me in the shower. She tells me that Melissa asked to lick her pussy to finish her off and eat my cum, but that she was embarrassed by being full of cum and couldn’t to say yes. She kind of implies she would have said yes otherwise, and we wind up getting frisky again from being next to each other in the shower, and go back to my room to fuck some more. We’re loud and mostly in missionary and finish with her riding me on my bed. I blow a second load in her as we come at the same time, and fall asleep. Questions, , feedback all welcome. Your praise / feedback will encourage me to turn around the other two stories faster. horatio_sexhaver

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20185 No Marquis, A Pot Citation Ain't Like A Speeding Ticket JackieDummer350 2015.10.15 1605
20184 Why Nixon Matters. http://specialscheck.es/ 2015.10.15 12
20183 Snow And Water Could Snarl Christmas Holiday Travel On East Coast RickeyFlannagan 2015.10.15 8
20182 Ielts - 10 Pointers For Passing The Ielts Exam GilbertoHersh6540 2015.10.15 7
20181 Sex Snapchats - Everything I Learned About Sexy Nude White Girls I Learned From Potus JessieTramel0077360 2015.10.15 3
20180 Colchón Flex Nexus Visco EstelaSwafford8892 2015.10.15 7
20179 How Are Godaddy Promo Codes For Saving Money On Hosting And Domains Significant? Click That Link 2015.10.15 8
20178 Sony Vaio Mobile Phone Deals Enjoyment With Mobile Phone Gregory79Y6364165805 2015.10.15 3
20177 Sexy Nude Pussy - How To Lose Nakedteen In Five Days KaceyMeek59059878 2015.10.15 6
20176 Tickets Received In Another State JaquelineStaples94 2015.10.15 9
20175 Dolphin Swim Kona Big Island AlicaWillison261 2015.10.15 7
20174 How To Fight Mistakes On Tickets ElisaSoria530755 2015.10.15 443
20173 En Qué Momento Desechar Las Cosas RosariaHardaway631 2015.10.15 5
20172 Michele FrazierHelping Your Little One Find Out To Study LeslieLundgren5784021 2015.10.15 7
20171 Air Defense Clash Of Clans UweMilerum104585520 2015.10.15 3
20170 Why Therapeutic Massage Therapy Functions DemetriusHorrocks 2015.10.15 8
20169 Do's And Dont's Of Bookkeeping For A Little Business TeenaSturgess03373 2015.10.15 4
20168 Myths Related With Individual Damage Lawyers ChrisCouch1449051 2015.10.15 4
20167 Looking Past Mainstream Digital Music VaniaHeinig94131935 2015.10.15 6
20166 The Guidelines Of Instagram Account Administration MckinleySeay2078223 2015.10.15 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0