Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
To rejoice sac celine luggage Selfridges 100th birthday, Michael Kors has established a pretty particular personalized Birthday Cake Trunk, which has extraordinary characteristics that will make it the envy of the each cake lover.

This vital hand crafted trunk showcases Michael Kors heritage and know-how in the artwork of first trunks and luggage. The trunk is built from Michael Kors Monogram canvas and yellow lining in the iconic Selfridges yellow. The trunk is sized at 30" x 30" x 26.five" so that is significant enough for a regular cake. The trunk is completely made to protection transport the cake although providing area for four established of dessert forks, 4 dessert spoons and a cake server.

What worth mention is that Michael Kors has also designed a duplicate birthday cake trunk to be auctioned to assist help young children with cancer. I like the birthday cake trunk incredibly considerably, but I much more appreciate the charity action of Michael Kors structure residence.

When you loved this informative article and you want to receive more info relating to sac celine pas cher i implore you to visit the web page.

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0