Some back story. You (the wife) are at work tonight, I'm out of town for work reasons for a few weeks. I read a few stories tonight and the main story here is something that started out as a simple text, but turned into something much longer. I want to kiss you hard, reach one hand up to your throat, spin you around against the hallway on the way to our bedroom and plunge my other hand between your thighs. I want to feel your ass push against me as my fingers spread your pussy open and flick against your clit, occasionally sliding inside your pussy that is getting so wet at this point. I want you to tell me that you need my cock inside of you. I want to slide your yoga pants and thong down and rip your tanktop off along with your bra. I can't wait to hear you sharply inhale when the tip of me presses into you so slowly, so I slide my own pants down just enough to release my stiff cock. I want to feel your nails dig into my hands and then slide up to pinch your nipples as I slide into you inch by inch. Your fantastic ass wiggles against me oh so slowly while I slide completely inside you. With me entirely inside you and one of my hands wrapped around your throat, your other hand is gripping your nipple firmly. You tell me to fuck you, without regard for your own pleasure. You just need to feel me move against and inside you. A primal noise would then come from my throat, the increased energy eliciting a moan from you as well, since you can sense the primal urges taking over my actions. One of your hands stays against the wall to steady you, and the other finds itself sliding down your body between your thighs, naturally drawn to your clit. The energy is building up, your hand matching the rough, quickening pace of my body against yours. I'm getting close to the edge and your own ministrations, coupled with my carnal need for release force you to NEED complete satisfaction. Our bodies are moving faster and faster. Your fingers, our hips, the pleasure you feel from my cock sliding in and out, the hand tightening around your throat, the finger pinching your sensitive nipples, my teeth imprinting on your shoulder, you fingers frantically rubbing your ever-wet pussy. "I need your cum inside me" you say. And that's it. The tipping point. My hips buck wildly as the pent up energy, the breath unknowingly held is suddenly and violently released. The sudden, erratic motion coupled with the pressures against the sensitive parts of your body push you over the edge, your pussy spasming against my throbbing penis, both of our bodies pressed against the wall. The overwhelming pleasure coursing through our bodies takes its toll, slowly, until our breathing drops off and we regain our senses. Our wits regained, we come back to reality and become acutely aware of how our bodies are intertwined. The warmth of you wrapped around me is so perfect I don't want to feel the chill in the air that is inevitable in our house this time of year if I were to pull out. A smile finds itself on your face as I pull myself from between your thighs. Rather than letting you scurry off to take care of any post-sex routines that usually happen around this time, I spin you around, kiss you hard, parting your lips with my tongue, my hand sliding between your thighs again, slowly tracing circles around your sensitive clit, my cum starting to find its way onto my fingers, the combination warmth between it and your still-radiating pussy contrasting sharply with the surrounding air. A little moan escapes your lips as I slowly push you onto the bed. At this point, all the adrenaline runs its course and we fall asleep in the silence of our room, our legs intertwine and our hands roam aimlessly across each other's body, motions waning until blissful unconsciousness envelops us, the warmth of the other's body keeping us comfortable until the morning hours wake us for the adventures that await us in the morning. First post here, hastily (and drunkenly) composed off the cuff. Obviously a fantasy, not an actual experience (yet), but I figured the intent was in line with what this subreddit is all about. If it's not, I'll gladly remove the post, however I figured I would post in the same forum that inspired me to write this. If there's some place better suited for this, let me know and I'll transfer it thus. textstomywife

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
64153 27 лет свадьбы поздравления прикольные: скачать картинки ytyhyde 2023.12.12 20
64152 27 лет свадьбы поздравления прикольные: скачать картинки ytyhyde 2023.12.12 20
64151 27 лет свадьбы поздравления прикольные: скачать картинки ytyhyde 2023.12.12 20
64150 С 18 летием поздравления короткие - праздник ujogylo 2023.12.12 39
64149 С 18 летием поздравления короткие - праздник ujogylo 2023.12.12 57
64148 Птица индюк галерея uziwav 2023.12.07 24
64147 Джанин Линдмалдер классные фото itobolek 2023.12.06 20
64146 Реальный опыт покупки коврового покрытия aw в интернет-магазине RealGres.ru: обзор и отзыв utilef 2023.12.04 22
64145 Вавада рабочее vavada online asirahyt 2023.12.03 23
64144 6 Intymne Randki Wakacje enalemadu 2023.11.28 99
64143 Bhad Bhabie красивые фото isavil 2023.11.28 24
64142 Jesień Lubię Randki dzięki erotika.com.pl utybu 2023.11.28 122
64141 Фон улицы без людей милые фото atypob 2023.11.27 18
64140 Finest dating community ojyhuse 2023.11.26 119
64139 Slajd Szalony Randki anemaha 2023.11.24 96
64138 Cаша холланд милые фото ylemafi 2023.11.23 23
64137 Zatrudniony Sąd Do Zrób Ktoś Slajd Zakochany Osoba z 5randki.pl aletaj 2023.11.22 74
64136 Przymocuj teraz do serwisu nadmiernie bezskutecznie ejobaky 2023.11.21 44
64135 Картинки аэропорт лучшие картинки ozidyceb 2023.11.21 17
64134 Распущенные длинные волосы лучшие картинки acifoxu 2023.11.20 14
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3214 Next
/ 3214
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0